Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can’t function or game sober

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I have 2-3 drinks I have a great time, my game is on point. I don’t enjoy gaming sober for the most part it’s just not even fun for me. I am trying not to rely on this crutch though.

Alchohol is the ultimate equalizer. I can go up to a group of 10 women by myself and come across smooth as hell. No way I could do this sober. Gaming sober sucks for me honestly

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol doesn't improve your game nor your personality. It simply relaxes your inhibitions.

Your game and personality are on point, otherwise you would have no success, regardless of sobriety. The real equaliser is fear.

Everyone (who drinks) relaxes after a couple of drinks. It's only a problem if it's excessive, or does become a crutch. Like everything else, sober game relies on practice, trial and error.

The thing is context dependent. Sober game or alcohol game depend on others being in the same state of mind. Your success while drinking is almost certainly dependent in part on the girls having taken alcohol as well. I've been out at night a few times and stayed completely sober. Personally, I find drunk people annoying and hard to deal with when I'm sober myself - attention deficit, repetition of conversation, etc - so I don't really bother.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just know your limits, stay in control, and practice sober in sober environments if you so choose.

U

user43770

I assume you're talking about popular bars and clubs. These places aren't the most comfortable environments: they're crowded, loud and the majority of people are drinking with groups of friends. You pretty much have to be drinking to keep up in places like this, and I don't see anything wrong with having a few drinks.

Now if you need a few drinks to approach a chick at the park, you may have an issue haha