Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can’t buy a gun; loopholes/workarounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, you no-brained fucktard, I already did all that. It’s been well past 30 days which is the deadline for them to either approve or deny, and they still have it pending under review. That doesn’t mean I’m denied, it just means they aren’t doing their job. Like I said before, average wait time in April was 12 weeks based on the backlogs, and it’s only gotten worse since then. Even before that you had people waiting past 30 days. You just can’t face the fact that Democrat-controlled region is failing or is intentionally trying to ban guns. Kys fgt.
Patience. Everything is taking longer due to the pandemic. Assuming your background check is clear, you’ll get your weapon.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically any handgun is banned? But long guns aren’t. So I can just waltz right in to a gun store without a FOID card and start buying stuff just like that? I was thinking of becoming a member of the USCCA in case I ever get into legal trouble with this stuff so in the event that something happens, they can help me fight it. I just need to read the fine print of their program and everything first. Just not enough time in a day for all this stuff...
No. Handguns are not banned in New Jersey. I own a legal handgun. In NJ, firearms are permissible for private use for home or business protection, hunting, and sport. However, concealed carry is where the line is drawn to “may issue” basis. The applicant has to present a justifiable need. NJ is also very strict with transporting firearms in ones personal vehicle, so it is suggested all who travel into the state read up on the law.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you have a talk with some gun seller? if there are shortcuts to get a gun he surely knows them and its his interest for him to sell one to you.

Talk with more than one so you can get precise info.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So basically any handgun is banned? But long guns aren’t. So I can just waltz right in to a gun store without a FOID card and start buying stuff just like that? I was thinking of becoming a member of the USCCA in case I ever get into legal trouble with this stuff so in the event that something happens, they can help me fight it. I just need to read the fine print of their program and everything first. Just not enough time in a day for all this stuff...
You may have to have an background check, but you can get around this by buying online and having the guns shipped to a licensed FFL dealer to pick up the guns. It will prob. be cheaper too. When you pick up your guns, they will do an instant background check with the FBI online and you'll have the guns that day. Again, you can live in NYC, and they STILL have to allow you to have shot guns and rifles at your place of residence. They just will not allow you to carry them outside your home.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience. Everything is taking longer due to the pandemic. Assuming your background check is clear, you’ll get your weapon.
**** is gonna hit the fan sooner rather than later... just an FYI. There’s one more big thing that’s gonna happen, this one worse than all the rest. I wanna be strapped now, not when I’m dead.
No. Handguns are not banned in New Jersey. I own a legal handgun. In NJ, firearms are permissible for private use for home or business protection, hunting, and sport. However, concealed carry is where the line is drawn to “may issue” basis. The applicant has to present a justifiable need. NJ is also very strict with transporting firearms in ones personal vehicle, so it is suggested all who travel into the state read up on the law.
That was meant for Rick, in regards to Illinois and the FOID card, not NJ.
Why dont you have a talk with some gun seller? if there are shortcuts to get a gun he surely knows them and its his interest for him to sell one to you.

Talk with more than one so you can get precise info.
I don’t know them like that. I’ll talk to my dad, he knows some ways due to Chicago being Chicago lol. I just want very specific guns, not just any piece of crap weapon that jams every two seconds and is impossible to aim with past 6 feet RIP
You may have to have an background check, but you can get around this by buying online and having the guns shipped to a licensed FFL dealer to pick up the guns. It will prob. be cheaper too. When you pick up your guns, they will do an instant background check with the FBI online and you'll have the guns that day. Again, you can live in NYC, and they STILL have to allow you to have shot guns and rifles at your place of residence. They just will not allow you to carry them outside your home.
Are you sure about this? I can order a shotgun, AR-15, AR-10, and a Barret that takes a 50 BMG and they MUST allow me to have it?

One would think a pistol would be less deadly....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know them like that. I’ll talk to my dad, he knows some ways due to Chicago being Chicago lol. I just want very specific guns, not just any piece of crap weapon that jams every two seconds and is impossible to aim with past 6 feet RIP
What gun exactly a dragunov or the uzi 99 millimitA?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't read everything but deal the same sh1t
Had gun before this is so fun ppl are just stupid af today

RickTheToad

Reaction score
**** is gonna hit the fan sooner rather than later... just an FYI. There’s one more big thing that’s gonna happen, this one worse than all the rest. I wanna be strapped now, not when I’m dead.

That was meant for Rick, in regards to Illinois and the FOID card, not NJ.

Are you sure about this? I can order a shotgun, AR-15, AR-10, and a Barret that takes a 50 BMG and they MUST allow me to have it?

One would think a pistol would be less deadly....
As long as they are not labelled assault weapons, then yes. Each State, however, can limit the rounds I believe. An FFL in your State can tell you which shotguns and rifles you can and cannot buy.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That's what you get for moving to Illinois. Why the h3ll would you leave Florida and move to Illinois. You should have just moved to Martin county or something. There's so much work, no income tax, very cheap fuel /cigarettes /alcohol /car registration, no income tax. No emissions or inspection on vehicles, every other vehicle where I live is a bada$$ turbo diesel truck. It's very business, especially small business friendly, very gun friendly.

But because no state income tax, if you go to jail it can cost you money before you're sentenced, and if you get a citation the court costs will be triple the actual penalty.

You're insane for moving to Illinois. It's so easy to find work here. I've gotten work from two different guys I met in the psyche ward. I've gotten a job making $20 an hour when I was just sitting in front of a Walgreens.

When you fly into Chicago it smells like a sewer. It's government is a bunch of extremely corrupt democrats, in fact Chicago is notorious for that.

Unless you make very good money, Chicago is a terrible choice and it's a sh1thole. You don't deserve a gun just for moving there.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who don’t know, I live in a politically blue state that houses the worst & most corrupt county in all of the United States. Thankfully, we moved to the best county in the United States though, which also happens to be directly across the street from the worst county (gotta love ‘merica!).

In any case, I can’t buy a gun because my state (Illinois) requires me to be enrolled into its gun registry for when they (oligarchy party) decide to disarm the population once they attempt a coup (half-joking, chill...). So I’m wondering what exactly I can do right now to get a gun. I’d been planning on getting one for about a year now, but you need to be 21 to apply, and I just turned 21 in February which is when the pandemic started to spread. So yeah, bad timing....

Not that I’d ever do it, because I am a law-abiding citizen and would never think of breaking the law under any circumstances ever, nor would anyone I have ever known (fuck you feds), but what would happen if someone from Illinois were to travel to another state where no such restrictions exist (i.e. a gun-friendly state), buy guns there, and then come back? And let’s say this person is a natural-born citizen of the United States and has a clean record. Would background checks let the government know that said person purchased a firearm from out of state? How about if purchased with a credit card? The bank/credit card statement would show a transaction, but not what was specifically bought (granting plausible deniability). How about if the firearm was bought with cash from this gun-friendly state? Is that even possible/allowed? How would the shitty state be able to find out?

I personally think that it’s insanely idiotic to require a license to exercise a constitutional right, but fuck it—gun control, amirite? Only police should be allowed to have guns. And the police should apparently be abolished...
BTW the ATF, the feds, are very pro second amendment.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I believe that in Florida if it's just a person selling another person a gun you don't have to do any background check or any kind of registration.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what you get for moving to Illinois. Why the h3ll would you leave Florida and move to Illinois. You should have just moved to Martin county or something. There's so much work, no income tax, very cheap fuel /cigarettes /alcohol /car registration, no income tax. No emissions or inspection on vehicles, every other vehicle where I live is a bada$$ turbo diesel truck. It's very business, especially small business friendly, very gun friendly.

But because no state income tax, if you go to jail it can cost you money before you're sentenced, and if you get a citation the court costs will be triple the actual penalty.

You're insane for moving to Illinois. It's so easy to find work here. I've gotten work from two different guys I met in the psyche ward. I've gotten a job making $20 an hour when I was just sitting in front of a Walgreens.

When you fly into Chicago it smells like a sewer. It's government is a bunch of extremely corrupt democrats, in fact Chicago is notorious for that.

Unless you make very good money, Chicago is a terrible choice and it's a sh1thole. You don't deserve a gun just for moving there.
You dumbass nitwit, where the **** did I say I moved to Illinois? Show me where. Show me anywhere in this entire thread that I even MENTIONED moving, or where I even mentioned Florida (tf?). I’ve lived here my whole life, you absolute tard. Do the world a favor and kys. You’re single-handedly lowering the IQ of the Internet and are polluting the gene pool.

No wonder why they say Flroida’s the weird state. It’s **** like this, I swear....

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
You dumbass nitwit, where the **** did I say I moved to Illinois? Show me where. Show me anywhere in this entire thread that I even MENTIONED moving, or where I even mentioned Florida (tf?). I’ve lived here my whole life, you absolute tard. Do the world a favor and kys. You’re single-handedly lowering the IQ of the Internet and are polluting the gene pool.

No wonder why they say Flroida’s the weird state. It’s **** like this, I swear....
It says Illinois in the op dipsh1t

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

Also have you had your T levels checked recently? You seem very emotional.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says Illinois in the op dipsh1t
I said I *LIVE* in Illinois. I never once said I moved her from out of state, much less Florida (I didn’t even mention that word in any of my posts here from before you posted). I said I moved from the worst county in the US (Cook) to the best county in the US (DuPage) to simply make fun of the fact that the counties literally border each other. Both are still in Illinois in the Chicagoland area. You’re an idiot.
Also have you had your T levels checked recently? You seem very emotional.
Says the dude double posting because he thinks about my words for long after he reads them. Lmao dude you’re pathetic. Get the hell out of my thread and off this website, it’s not for you.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I said I *LIVE* in Illinois. I never once said I moved her from out of state, much less Florida (I didn’t even mention that word in any of my posts here from before you posted). I said I moved from the worst county in the US (Cook) to the best county in the US (DuPage) to simply make fun of the fact that the counties literally border each other. Both are still in Illinois in the Chicagoland area. You’re an idiot.

Says the dude double posting because he thinks about my words for long after he reads them. Lmao dude you’re pathetic. Get the hell out of my thread and off this website, it’s not for you.
I wasn't even trying to ruffle your Jimmies dawg. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Get T levels checked and report back to us.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't even trying to ruffle your Jimmies dawg. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Get T levels checked and report back to us.
Umm, listen “dawg” (the fact that you had to type that word out means you’re a wannabe tough guy), my test is above the normal ‘healthy’ range for men. If you want to actually know, I was 12 ng/dL away from being over the normal limit, and that was at 6 hours of sleep, not being fully fasted either lmfao. I posted my results on here a while ago. You talking about T like this shows you don’t know jack about what it does. I’m not gonna take your crap just because you lack a brain. And just because I don’t take your crap doesn’t mean I have low T. If anything, it means the opposite. This thread was clear and evident to anyone and everyone who read it. Not my fault you keep failing first grade English. I get that some kids were dropped on the head as babies, but you were clearly chucked at a wall. Stay blessed, lol.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Umm, listen “dawg” (the fact that you had to type that word out means you’re a wannabe tough guy), my test is above the normal ‘healthy’ range for men. If you want to actually know, I was 12 ng/dL away from being over the normal limit, and that was at 6 hours of sleep, not being fully fasted either lmfao. I posted my results on here a while ago. You talking about T like this shows you don’t know jack about what it does. I’m not gonna take your crap just because you lack a brain. And just because I don’t take your crap doesn’t mean I have low T. If anything, it means the opposite. This thread was clear and evident to anyone and everyone who read it. Not my fault you keep failing first grade English. I get that some kids were dropped on the head as babies, but you were clearly chucked at a wall. Stay blessed, lol.
Sure homie. Who you trying to convince us, or yourself? I simply used that word because I'm trying to communicate with you in a dialect you would understand better. I may not be fluent in ebonics, but I know enough to be relatable. Unlike you I am a scholar and a gentleman.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a northeastern blue state. I was too lazy to go through the whole process to get a handgun. Picked up two shotguns instead. Not a bad home defense gun. Obviously wont help you out on the street though.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I live in a northeastern blue state. I was too lazy to go through the whole process to get a handgun. Picked up two shotguns instead. Not a bad home defense gun. Obviously wont help you out on the street though.
What's even the point of you don't have stand your ground laws? It's not like you could use it to defend yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.