Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can´t remember people names!!!

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this!!! Whenever I'm introduced at someone, no matter if he/she is male/female, there's a big chance I'm gonna forget there names like 10 seconds later.
It's incredible frustrating and embarassing to have to ask a person for their name again because you weren't listening to them!!
Maybe that's the bottom problem, but I'd like to hear some techniques or general ideas about how to remember someone's name for more than 5 seconds :mad: !!! I hate myself for this!!

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. But I'm getting better.

Once you hear their name, use it when you are talking to them.

Mr. Mystery

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery
I have the same problem. But I'm getting better.

Once you hear their name, use it when you are talking to them.
Me too, but if I remember it I forget to use it when talking to them.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem too. It sucks when you know that a girl's name is the most important word in her world. I nearly lost out on this hot girl cuz I kept forgetting her name. Full story on my thread.
The only way I can remember peoples names is if I immediately think of someone I know with the same name, and anchor it like that. Works so long as you remember to do it.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
here's a little tip:

when someone tells you their name, repeat it half to yourself, with a light smile. If you want, you can also add a comment about the name (this requires you to either have a real opinion about it, or know something about its roots..... which people always love)......

just repeating it once will improve your chances of remembering the name dramatically!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAME here!

i swear, especially girls, their names go out the door after i use it in the next sentance.

this is what i pulled at a club when closing a girl.
i forgot her name, so i get my friend, tell him to get his cell and come with me. he comes over to her with me, and i go, "hey, i dont have anything to write on, so leave your number on this cell" and made her say the name to the guy when she left it.