Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Campus Project: What attracts women

Love Me Do

Banned
Reaction score
CLICK: My First Interview!

Doing campus interviews with women that reveals what attracts them and what turns them off.

Help me revise my questions!

QUESTIONS

1. How do women view sex?

2. How do you think guys view sex.

3. Do you think guys today are more passive or more dominant than say, 30 years ago?

4. Which is worse: a guy who says, "You're in charge fully, I'm not going to make any decisions, I'm going to rely on you and be told what to do," or a guy who says, "I'm in charge."

5. Are gender roles sexist? For example, is a guy being seen as the 'protector and provider' sexist, or traditional...

6. Here most girls answer they want a man to take care of them. So I ask.

Is that a social thing? Or natural instinct? Where men want to take care of the women.

7.. Which type of man do you prefer: dominant or passive.

8. LAST QUESTION! Who make better liars. Men? Women?

Most admit women do. And they say it proudly lol. I then ask, "So you agree you're less trustworthy than men?"

Checkmate

Whatchu think Don Juans?

Last edited:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Look at me! I'm trying to be an online sensation!"

You might want to not ask about sex do early. They'll probably be sitting next to you feeling all uneasy and scared you're looking down their shirt.

Or maybe not do it all together, when we all know they'll never answer these questions truthfully when their name or face is associated with their truthful views.

Love Me Do

Banned
Reaction score
Michele said:
"Look at me! I'm trying to be an online sensation!"

You might want to not ask about sex do early. They'll probably be sitting next to you feeling all uneasy and scared you're looking down their shirt.

Or maybe not do it all together, when we all know they'll never answer these questions truthfully when their name or face is associated with their truthful views.
Get the hell out of here. I hate negative idiots like you. Don't have anything constructive to say, why even post a response?

Try to think for yourself instead of regurgitating what this site has taught you.
Plenty of girls are willing to offer their views on sex. It's an easy topic to discuss.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at my history. I'm THE one who thinks outside the box. I don't regurgitate anything.

Sex is a easy topic among friends and dirty ugly girls who want to attract dirty ugly guys with the topic and their views. Even hot sluts won't discuss it with you.

I'm being negative? I'm a realist, and sorry if it hurts your feelings.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love Me Do said:
Get the hell out of here. I hate negative idiots like you. Don't have anything constructive to say, why even post a response?

Try to think for yourself instead of regurgitating what this site has taught you.
Plenty of girls are willing to offer their views on sex. It's an easy topic to discuss.
Wow, how trashy are the females in Australia? By the looks of this VERY.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d79_1310019822
Wow, lots of other videos just like that. Classy. Blame it on being Anglo.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want more accurate answers, you should be asking men to answer these questions instead of women. Women will react to how they feel. Whatever answer they give you is the answer they think is correct. Once a woman's attracted to a man, it's a whole different ballgame and all the data you've collected is proven inaccurate and useless.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, she reacts to the "right" guy a helluva lot differently than to joe blow, and if she is "against" you, nothing you can say or do will make you anything but an ahole to her. She will take your money, all right, but she won't even smile at you or say thank you. In fact, she will put you in jail if she can. Some will even poison you, it's historical fact.