"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Camera Cell Phones

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
This is something to try if you have a camera on your cell phone that has worked extremely well for me.

Everytime I feel very confident and am having the absolute best time I snap a picture of either the scenery or have a friend snap one. I usually snap the scenary if I am embarrased hahaha.

Sometimes I like to even pop in an upbeat jazz cd and view them in the morning before my day.

I go into my phone alot and pop up some pic's from good moments and for some reason my mind starts to flow a little more positive.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I like this tip and even though I have no camera in my cell phone, I can see how it would work to lift your mood, the same way as holiday snaps. It's also like an NLP anchor in many ways too as it anchors those times when you felt good.
 

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Tampa, FL
Haha, I use my camera phone to take pics of the girls I get numbers from, so when I am sober the next day I can review their pic and remember what they look like. You never know with the beer goggles on:)

-Jeremy
 
Top