Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Came home from a good workout, all of a sudden I hate women.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:
Mad Ghost, you obviously don't know women, same goes for the original poster. You all sound like a bunch of clueless suckers to me.

Look it's okay if you don't understand women, a lot of guys never do, but just realize it's your own frustrations that you are projecting onto women and then claiming that's how they are. Here let me give you some insight.

Dude, nobody ever said you have to do all that **** that you said men have to do. Damn son, women can stand on their own two feet without you, they can lead a conversation. Try it for a change. Who says you gotta "lead the conversation." Last time I checked, nobody; that's just some stupid ****ing rule that you made up.

Furthermore, you sound like a bunch of whiny *****es. Seriously, all you guys complaining about women. Come on! Who gives a **** about how you feel? Really?

And by the way, dude, you're not as special as you think. I'm sure that women aren't sitting at home thinking of ways to reject you. A lot of them have better things to do than be home like, "Hmm... Tenisha, you know that guy (insert whatever the **** your name is here). Ya, girl I know him. I hope he approaches me so I can reject him. How should I do it?"

Do you know how stupid and ignorant that sounds. You're a fool.

That's to bad that girls don't ask you questions; I guess girls just aren't that into you, either that or it sounds like you date some low class women buddy, which is more of a reflection on you that of women in general.

Man we got a bunch of ****in haters on this site, for real!
Actually, Outsider, you sound like a hater yourself. Not a woman hater, but a hater nonetheless. It's just my opinion. You sound way angrier than either the OP or Mad Ghost.

P

perseverance

San Jose California said:
Maybe if you weren't a tool and you didn't let girls mess with your head, that wouldn't happen.
Easier said than done, easier said than done!

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Outsider said:
Mad Ghost, you obviously don't know women, same goes for the original poster. You all sound like a bunch of clueless suckers to me.

Look it's okay if you don't understand women, a lot of guys never do, but just realize it's your own frustrations that you are projecting onto women and then claiming that's how they are. Here let me give you some insight.

You're right, I don't understand women, I am looking forward to the insight.

Dude, nobody ever said you have to do all that **** that you said men have to do. No, I don't HAVE to, but if I don't I'll never get laid. Damn son, women can stand on their own two feet without you, they can lead a conversation. Try it for a change. Who says you gotta "lead the conversation." Last time I checked, nobody; that's just some stupid ****ing rule that you made up.

I did make it up, using my own personal experiences as examples in my head, while making it up.

Furthermore, you sound like a bunch of whiny *****es. Seriously, all you guys complaining about women. Come on! Who gives a **** about how you feel? Really?

*cry*

And by the way, dude, you're not as special as you think. I'm sure that women aren't sitting at home thinking of ways to reject you. A lot of them have better things to do than be home like, "Hmm... Tenisha, you know that guy (insert whatever the **** your name is here). Ya, girl I know him. I hope he approaches me so I can reject him. How should I do it?"

You totally missed the point of that part of my post...

Do you know how stupid and ignorant that sounds. You're a fool.

That's to bad that girls don't ask you questions; I guess girls just aren't that into you, either that or it sounds like you date some low class women buddy, which is more of a reflection on you that of women in general.

Man we got a bunch of ****in haters on this site, for real!
Thanks.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt, that's to bad you have to do all that to get laid. You must be really ugly or not have any money.

jk

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
haha! Ya, I think he did breathing squats w/ halotestin and mibolerone as a part of his pre-WO stack.
No idea what the supps are, but after 20 reps breathing squats, I get super horny & full of love for the chickies.

I reckon he was curling in the squat rack while a babe was squatting his 1RM for reps in the next rack.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Outsider said:

Look it's okay if you don't understand women
LOL. Who does this clown think he is? You'll find that guys who have had alot of experience, mass experience with them are the bitter and jaded ones. Just look at alot of your Dad's who where players in their primes, they're either jaded, resent them, don't want women in their lifes or just gave up with them altogether.

You'll also find that alot of guys who are actually getting success, SPORADICALLY, will be bitter. It makes sense, if you're getting 10 girls for 1 month, then the next time you aren't getting none for 4 months. You will become frustrated. Guys on the untrained eyes, who don't know women and haven't had alot of experience with them, can't see that. Read some of the more well-known PUA's bio's. I remember Sinn, saying he wanted to kill himself over this shyt, yet, by his own accord, he's slept with over 500 girls since he got into Pick-Up.

He noted that, he couldn't understand how he was getting success sometimes, then the next he wasn't and it was fvucking with him. He still says in his seminars and audios that he still has the wounds on his wrist from when he tried to kill himself. Now, that may be abit extreme, but I'd rather listen to him, because I know he's slept with and has plenty of experience with women, than some punk on here who makes assumptions based on a guy who is frustrated oneday.

Jeffy from RSD, said he was extremely bitter, coming home from the field and writing up on his Journal, resentful to women and calling them crude names. But he changed after a while, yet, still he was getting laid like crazy. Do your research. Guys that talk that sh!t about ''its not cool to be bitter'' are hypocrites and ARE the inexperienced ones. Nobody is being bitter here, at the very most, its FRUSTRATION of many forms.

YOU, obviously don't know how they work. GTFO.