Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calm Yourself.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back a senior DJ here posted a thread that said, simply and ingeniously, "Relax." As I've gone through my journey as a growing DJ, I have realized how much this is true. A couple weeks ago, i felt like my game was at an all time low, my confidence was up, and everything about me seemed right on, but something was obviously missing as the ladies were paying no attention to me. Finally it struck me -

When we start our walks into DJism, we are told to grab your balls and do it, to go all out and mack like crazy for those numbers. One thing i have read almost nothing about is after those first few approached, when DJing becomes second nature. At this point you need to slow down a little. I dont mean to slow down your game, but you need to calm yourself down, take a breath, and act truly suave. While trying to learn the ways of the DJ, many newbs out there aren't so very suave and calm, but it doesn't matter, because they are teaching themselves to be DJs. After i had fallen into the ways of the DJ, i was still macking like crazy, but my cool was gone, i would jump from group to group with massive energy and scare some people away.

The point of this post (yes, believe it or not, THERE IS ONE!) is that once in a while, you need to step back and relax, be suave and cool, which makes you radiate with charisma. Look at James Bond, he has coolenss and suaveness oozing out his ears, which is why he is such a ladies man. Once you have your game down, it is time to kick back and use your skills, but with the added bonus of charisma, which gives you the edge of a true DJ. Only recently ive disconvered this and began to use it, and the results are amazing. Where i would usually hop into a group squealing "Hey guys! How was your weekend?" I know walk in, head up and confident, and with a little grin on my face ask how everyone is doing, and the results are amazing.

Had to get this off my chest, hope it helps some people who are at the same spot i was at a few weeks ago.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I agree with your post in part, however having bucket loads of energy can definitely be a good thing, you become unpredictable and exciting because you're excited and HS girls are attracted to this immediately and want to be around you. The trick is to never fall into the trap of being predictable. Being laid back and suave one day (good conversations) and totally random the next (hey let's go somewhere RIGHT NOW!). Be suave, but never ever boring. The balance is difficult to pull off but once you've got some experience through observation of what attracts and what repels you'll get the hang of it, after all, the dating game is really not that complicated.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on oneday. Even in HS it's great to be around a guy full of energy and enthusiasm for a while, but soon enough it gets old and truly annoying. Also, devote some time to yourself. Listen to music or read or do a puzzle or something alone for a few hours a week- it really helps to keep me focused.

Curious- you said you were in this spot a few weeks ago. How's it going now? Are you still "reminding" yourself to take it easy or are you just doing it naturally now?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im doing in partwhat fragmentor said, but more on accident. Some days i'll just haev too much energy (i eat these shakes every morning that have 100g of sugar in em @_@! but when i can i try to be laid back and calm. Instead of putting my energy into things like approaching, i use it for stuff like jokes and such where energy can really help out.