Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out randomness when approaching college girls?

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say college girls, I mean 18-22

I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus.

I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that girls don't really know how to respond.

The root problem is people thinking I'm weird or something for approaching girls. When in actuality, I'm just confident, want a great sex life, and am willing to get rejected a lot(as we all are on here).

Would you guys add something like "I know it was a little random but I thought you were beautiful" to the end of your approaches and/or include it in texting?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say be more indirect. "hey I always see you out here in the quad on Thursday. You got a class in XXYY hall?"

Develop conversation around SHARED experience, then you will find converting to attraction is easier.

Would you guys add something like "I know it was a little random but I thought you were beautiful" to the end of your approaches and/or include it in texting?
NO this is too generic. if you are going to compliment her, let her earn it.....and be genuine.

"You look like someone who would be fun and engaging to talk to."
"I had a feeling you might be fun on a date. My house is hosting a Halloween party on Friday"
"You look pretty athletic and I said to myself, 'I bet she'd be a good dance partner'"

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
Thirst and jealousy are at an all time high.

Guys have been bombarded with metoo propaganda for half a decade or longer 24/7 so the idea of actually approaching a woman IRL is very close to being considered outside of the realm of possibility.

I've struck up conversations with attractive women in recent weeks and it can immediately incite jealousy, anger, and borderline disbelief.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thirst and jealousy are at an all time high.

Guys have been bombarded with metoo propaganda for half a decade or longer 24/7 so the idea of actually approaching a woman IRL is very close to being considered outside of the realm of possibility.

I've struck up conversations with attractive women in recent weeks and it can immediately incite jealousy, anger, and borderline disbelief.
Disagree with this. Value disparity problem.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are thirsty, but the problem is that they also like to eat their cake, too, and will be picky af due to what social media has done to their expectations. If you want to see truly thirsty girls, just look in the legal age range of your area before the drinking age. For instance, here in America, 18 is the starting point for women to legally get with older guys [fvck you, feminism]. However, because they are not allowed in bars, they are lacking of attention from the guys they want. So they are far more likely to go to parties where they can drink and mingle, from 18-20. I noticed I get a lot more attention from girls in this range who have that star struck look in their eyes compared to 21+.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say college girls, I mean 18-22

I am a senior at my university and, for a lot my dates, I've been told that I am the first guy who ever approached them out on campus.

I feel like sometimes this works as a detriment to me because it's so far outside the expected behavior of people my age that girls don't really know how to respond.

The root problem is people thinking I'm weird or something for approaching girls. When in actuality, I'm just confident, want a great sex life, and am willing to get rejected a lot(as we all are on here).

Who cares what people think.

Do NOT give women verbal compliments.