Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out all guys on here who do daygame.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing daygame for a couple of months and I wanted to ask, especially for those of you who live in big cities, how do you avoid being labeled as "that guy" if you end up going to certain spots a lot during the weekend. Like I notice in most cities, there are only a couple areas that are good for daygame in terms of volume and the rest suck.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing daygame for a couple of months and I wanted to ask, especially for those of you who live in big cities, how do you avoid being labeled as "that guy" if you end up going to certain spots a lot during the weekend. Like I notice in most cities, there are only a couple areas that are good for daygame in terms of volume and the rest suck.
What you have to is stand slightly closer. Then, instead of "that guy" you'll be "this guy".

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re hanging around places feebly attempting to approach random women then good luck to you.

You should build an interesting and activity-filled life and approach women as and when you encounter them.

What would a woman think if she knew the truth? That a man dedicates his Saturday to following some PUA coaches advice and spends his free time chasing women.
What happens when you get the girl? You’re going to have to build a life pretty quickly.

Spend your time instead building a badass life, a badass income, a badass set of social skills and a badass physique and you won’t have to”daygame”

It’s like when ugly fat girls wonder if it’s their highlights being the wrong colour. Or if their life isn’t “badass” enough (cue Facebook pics of them at some kickboxing class or getting a tat) when we all know the reason - lose some weight and get a nice body, basically.

in the same way, rather than concentrate on technique and approach, work on yourself.
no technique can make a man desirable but a man with no technique can still be desirable.

if you think you have your life nailed down and you’re still having to wander around like a sex offender, something is off somewhere.

Sorry to be blunt but I’ve been around a fairly long time and have been through all of it myself.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always felt that big cities are so populated that it's nearly impossible to develop any sort of reputation unless you're an extreme outlier.

If you can mix up where you game, that will help you avoid any sort of negative label.

You're correct that most cities have only a few good outdoor areas for gaming. Prior to the pandemic, one could easily mix up outside gaming with indoor gaming in grocery stores, malls, and coffee shops. Since there were multiple indoor venues to game, it was nearly impossible to get labeled as a guy who spent too much time in the same place. Indoor masking has ruined game in those venues. I still think the most viable form of game right now is still outdoors.

This video about daygaming in Dallas didn't show any new areas that I haven't already daygamed. I have often tried to find new outdoor areas to daygame. Most outdoor areas, even in large cities, don't have sufficient foot traffic to be viable spots for daygame.

Even the daygaming novice in this video had to do too many approaches that weren't worth doing.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise DISCRETION. Exercise common sense. Pickup girls but in such a way it's not telegraphed nor blatantly obvious to the environment you are in. To any unsuspecting civilian (people who don't approach), it shouldn't be known wtf you are doing. I approach as if I already ****ed her &&& nutted on her face. Assume attraction and familiarity. Off Rip, it increases probability in your favor. Alternatively, go further away from where you maybe recognized if you want to remain anonymous.

Don't blow out areas ie go full retard like Julien Blanc media scandal - for the record, Julien was the best I saw in real life. The CNN apology was Hilarious. Never apologize to the mob. Do like austen summers after blowing up Columbia and lay low after the fact. Come back to reality. Know this **** can blow up and go badly. Play to win. Just be smart about it.

Doing pickup 24/7 is a poor use of time. Ask me how I know? Do like @SW15 and sniper approach in your daily activities. At late 20s or 30+, it's a rubbish use of time unless you are Paul Janka selling courses, pulling in say NYC, and making millions. Unless theirs a monetary component, it's not ideal. Shoot your shot while grocery shopping or at the gym. Could be in a parking lot on the way to buy mom her b day gift and you just see a cute girl and you had to say hello.

Lastly, I have my stomping ground in London. Specific target rich areas. Spots I am known in, got my circle of regulars that can vouche for me and big me up. It could be a bar or coffee shop. It could be a gym. Obviously, don't blow up locations but venues you have in your pocket are ideal. It could be having a buddy club promoter and you get access for example.

Have areas you frequently go too. Personally, parks, outdoor fitness areas, dog parks, beaches, trails, workout parks, lake etc. The halo affect is real. If naturally attractive, you get away with Being that guy that say someone less attractive wouldn't. I have regular locations I cycle through. The trick is to run your funnel so you aways source DAILY, a handful of approaches, and then get out with girls. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Build a system for sourcing. Integrate the system in your everyday life. The system is a component of your life. Not your entire life. It works for you. Not you working for it. Build a biz. Lift. Have a life outside of the game and women. Be domain independent.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise DISCRETION. Exercise common sense. Pickup girls but in such a way it's not telegraphed nor blatantly obvious to the environment you are in. To any unsuspecting civilian (people who don't approach), it shouldn't be known wtf you are doing. I approach as if I already ****ed her &&& nutted on her face. Assume attraction and familiarity.

Doing pickup 24/7 is a poor use of time. Ask me how I know? Do like @SW15 and sniper approach in your daily activities. At late 20s or 30+, it's a rubbish use of time... Shoot your shot while grocery shopping or at the gym. Could be in a parking lot on the way to buy mom her b day gift and you just see a cute girl and you had to say hello.
This is mostly good. I have had to do some dedicated approach sessions over the years on outdoor walking paths or in parks. It's ideal if you can do it entirely based on your daily routine but most men don't have a daily routine conducive to that. Pre-pandemic, when I was doing grocery store approaching, I had to slow down the pace at which I completed grocery shopping in order to do approaches. For example, I could complete a grocery store visit in 20-30 minutes if not planning to do approaches in the store but if I was doing approaches, I'd extend my time in store to 60 minutes. I found that I had to do that to find approaches. There aren't that many approaches to be had in 60 minutes in a grocery store, even if you're grocery shopping in a neighborhood that has a high concentration of unmarried people.

Reaction score
I always wonder what y’all do to avoid looking like one of those desperate cold approachers on YouTube. Also, if I was a girl that just gave you her number, why wouldn’t she not assume you’re going to keep cold approaching more girls making her feel redundant?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re hanging around places feebly attempting to approach random women then good luck to you.

You should build an interesting and activity-filled life and approach women as and when you encounter them.

What would a woman think if she knew the truth? That a man dedicates his Saturday to following some PUA coaches advice and spends his free time chasing women.
What happens when you get the girl? You’re going to have to build a life pretty quickly.

Spend your time instead building a badass life, a badass income, a badass set of social skills and a badass physique and you won’t have to”daygame”

It’s like when ugly fat girls wonder if it’s their highlights being the wrong colour. Or if their life isn’t “badass” enough (cue Facebook pics of them at some kickboxing class or getting a tat) when we all know the reason - lose some weight and get a nice body, basically.

in the same way, rather than concentrate on technique and approach, work on yourself.
no technique can make a man desirable but a man with no technique can still be desirable.

if you think you have your life nailed down and you’re still having to wander around like a sex offender, something is off somewhere.

Sorry to be blunt but I’ve been around a fairly long time and have been through all of it myself.
I have to respond to this because this is such god awful advice and I cannot let it mislead other men on here. I have a great career, was in a fraternity in college and have a social circle from that, and have done the whole hobby route. Now I respond to this as someone who followed this piece of advice and then realized that it was garbage and I do not want anyone else to follow it. I'll even dedicate a thread to this.

For clarity, I have done daygame for two months and I f-cking love it. I love the possibilities and the say you have in what kinds of women you get into your life. I love that you no longer live with regret when a beautiful woman passes by and can just approach her boldly and get a date with her. It is one of the most powerful feelings in the world and very few men will get to experience it. I myself have grown tremendously by dedicating time during the weekends to solely approach women and I have met attractive women that I would have never met in my life. All young men, do it.

The whole "build it and they will come" advice is garbage and very passive. Even advice saying "meet women as you are out and about during the day" is largely garbage advice meant to stop men from hitting a high ceiling in regards to game. The whole "work on yourself" advice is crap because quite frankly, she is getting piped up by guys uglier and less attractive than you.

Here is the reality folks, in order to get the women you want, you have to approach the women you want and in order to get really good, you have to dedicate the time to getting good solely at game. No amount of being Mr. Renaissance man is going to get you anything other than some average looking chick who is only good for an LTR. If you just happen to step outside and hope you meet the love of your life, you will be a passive guy waiting for life to come to him and hoping that he sees the same girl he didn't have the balls to approach again.

If you "work on yourself", you'll get the rewards of that very thing but it will not make you better with women outside of maybe the having a nice body aspect.

Work on your career? You'll make money and that's that, it won't get you women.

Work on playing an instrument? It better be DJing at a nightclub because otherwise, you will only get better at that instrument.

If you think that "daygaming" makes someone a sex offender then it seems like you have your mind made up and there is really no debating with you. I just responded to this to make sure other young men do not get misled.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to respond to this because this is such god awful advice and I cannot let it mislead other men on here. I have a great career, was in a fraternity in college and have a social circle from that, and have done the whole hobby route. Now I respond to this as someone who followed this piece of advice and then realized that it was garbage and I do not want anyone else to follow it. I'll even dedicate a thread to this.

For clarity, I have done daygame for two months and I f-cking love it. I love the possibilities and the say you have in what kinds of women you get into your life. I love that you no longer live with regret when a beautiful woman passes by and can just approach her boldly and get a date with her. It is one of the most powerful feelings in the world and very few men will get to experience it. I myself have grown tremendously by dedicating time during the weekends to solely approach women and I have met attractive women that I would have never met in my life. All young men, do it.

The whole "build it and they will come" advice is garbage and very passive. Even advice saying "meet women as you are out and about during the day" is largely garbage advice meant to stop men from hitting a high ceiling in regards to game. The whole "work on yourself" advice is crap because quite frankly, she is getting piped up by guys uglier and less attractive than you.

Here is the reality folks, in order to get the women you want, you have to approach the women you want and in order to get really good, you have to dedicate the time to getting good solely at game. No amount of being Mr. Renaissance man is going to get you anything other than some average looking chick who is only good for an LTR. If you just happen to step outside and hope you meet the love of your life, you will be a passive guy waiting for life to come to him and hoping that he sees the same girl he didn't have the balls to approach again.

If you "work on yourself", you'll get the rewards of that very thing but it will not make you better with women outside of maybe the having a nice body aspect.

Work on your career? You'll make money and that's that, it won't get you women.

Work on playing an instrument? It better be DJing at a nightclub because otherwise, you will only get better at that instrument.

If you think that "daygaming" makes someone a sex offender then it seems like you have your mind made up and there is really no debating with you. I just responded to this to make sure other young men do not get misled.
Not a sex offender, desperate.

Good luck to you if you’re content dressing up and walking around malls doing hypnosis techniques.

Feel free to advise tubby loser men to go straight to the malls and avoid gyms and self improvement, all they need is a PUA coach and they’d be banging 10s left right and centre.

great advice to young men.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love how guys here are assuming that everyone who daygames and dedicates time to game is a bum with no income, like how else are we affording major cities? It's a debate that goes in extremes. Just because I said that your career alone will not get you laid does not mean you become unemployed and just game all day. At the same time, you cannot completely disregard game and think that just sitting back and waiting for women will get you anywhere.

I'll never advocate that men quit their jobs and dedicate their life to game but I have no idea why men are jumping to that conclusion. Dedicate hours on weekends to go to the beach and do some daygame because what else will you spend your time on?

1. Watching sports and chugging beer?
2. Golfing with old grey-hiared bitter dudes that want to escape their wives?
3. Posting on internet forums?
4. Netflix?
5. Videogames?
6. Attending a men's right rally?

Seriously.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a sex offender, desperate.

Good luck to you if you’re content dressing up and walking around malls doing hypnosis techniques.

Feel free to advise tubby loser men to go straight to the malls and avoid gyms and self improvement, all they need is a PUA coach and they’d be banging 10s left right and centre.

great advice
Again, way to completely botch up what I said so let me clarify. I am against the stereotypical PUA and guys like Sasha borderline harassing women, screw that. I never said be fat and avoid self-improvement, you kind of need that to do things like be in good health and actually afford living in a major city.

Yet, Good Freaking Luck getting any success with quality women if you think you can just lay back, hope they come to you, and hope they fall into your lap by some dumb luck. Good luck relying on fate instead of being a real man and taking matters into your own hands, that's by growing a pair and going up to her and talking to her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole "build it and they will come" advice is garbage and very passive. Even advice saying "meet women as you are out and about during the day" is largely garbage advice meant to stop men from hitting a high ceiling in regards to game.
It doesn't take long in daygame to realize that what you say is true. Going about your daily routine and looking for women isn't likely to result in a sufficient volume of approaches, even for a man who has good logistics/lifestyle design. Most men will need to do some dedicated approach sessions, something like a 2-3 hour block of time on a weekend afternoon or weeknight after work.

I have a great career, was in a fraternity in college and have a social circle from that, and have done the whole hobby route.
Regarding the hobby route, I'd like to talk about co-ed sports leagues here. Tons of men do them in the hopes of getting laid and finding relationships. If you go look at any kickball, softball, soccer, or volleyball league in any major city, a good percentage of men are unattached men primarily trying to find dates. It doesn't work out well for a lot of men.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
l what else will you spend your time on?

1. Watching sports and chugging beer?
2. Golfing with old grey-hiared bitter dudes that want to escape their wives?
3. Posting on internet forums?
4. Netflix?
5. Videogames?
6. Attending a men's right rally?

Seriously.
Each to their own, but I can only share my own experience.

When I was young I had no problem meeting women just go to bars and clubs.

As I entered my thirties you find that if you spent your twenties working hard you were leagues above other men in dating options.

In the long run, your success with women will depend mainly on who you are, the figure you cut in society, your income and your looks and fitness. Also being socially skilled helps, and this gets built through testing yourself and improving.

There’s nothing per se wrong with daygame, but I’m objecting to your assertion along the lines of that “if you build it they will come” isn’t true.

it’s the most important factor.
Of course, you need the confidence to attract women. You need to actually find them, but the best advice is always to concentrate on what’s important .

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each to their own, but I can only share my own experience.

When I was young I had no problem meeting women just go to bars and clubs.

As I entered my thirties you find that if you spent your twenties working hard you were leagues above other men in dating options.

In the long run, your success with women will depend mainly on who you are, the figure you cut in society, your income and your looks and fitness. Also being socially skilled helps, and this gets built through testing yourself and improving.

There’s nothing per se wrong with daygame, but I’m objecting to your assertion along the lines of that “if you build it they will come” isn’t true.

it’s the most important factor.
Of course, you need the confidence to attract women. You need to actually find them, but the best advice is always to concentrate on what’s important .
I would argue that Daygame is miles healthier and more productive than going to bars and even clubs. You don't lose your hearing to the loud music, avoid the confrontational vibes that alcohol brings, and avoid falling into alcoholism which if you go to bars and clubs, is quite tempting. What I have found is that as soon as I have transitioned from going hard in nightlife to switching to daygame, I am healthier, more productive, more fit, and even more bold as a result. It is mentally harder to approach women during the day as opposed to at a nightclub where the situation is begging for it.

As someone who has made strides in his career, I can tell you that this has very little impact on success with women unless you are looking for a wife or an LTR. The average bartender or DJ at a nightclub is getting way more than some guy working a white collar office job, regardless of promotions.

What you said was any guy who takes time out of his week to focus on daygame is practically a desperate sexual predator or coming off as one. Now I get where this would come from as lunatics like Sasha (god that guy was a freaking idiot) and the Toronto Mall PUAs have messed things up for the average guy and yeah, those guys suck. I am not saying that you should throw it all away and focus on daygame. In fact, I'd even argue that most men need to get their $hit together first, work hard, and dedicate some time in their life to becoming financially stable and having the basics of looks down (not dressing like WOW nerds).

That being said, there are those of us who do daygame, love it, see it as transformative, have our $hit together, and realize that the ROI is insane. I would not have met half of the amazing I have met this year or learned so much about myself and inner-toughness as I did without having done daygame and done it proactively.

Meanwhile, the average guy my age who may even be somewhat okay in his career is:
  • Drowning himself in beer while living vicariously through a sports team
  • Playing Golf to try and be appealing to old men for a career boost
  • Meeting mediocre women through old social circles
  • Going to brunch with old college classmates to get fatter and drunker as he whines about life
  • Locking down an LTR for the sake of fitting in
I'd say I rather dedicate my weekends to daygame than that garbage.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't take long in daygame to realize that what you say is true. Going about your daily routine and looking for women isn't likely to result in a sufficient volume of approaches, even for a man who has good logistics/lifestyle design. Most men will need to do some dedicated approach sessions, something like a 2-3 hour block of time on a weekend afternoon or weeknight after work.

Regarding the hobby route, I'd like to talk about co-ed sports leagues here. Tons of men do them in the hopes of getting laid and finding relationships. If you go look at any kickball, softball, soccer, or volleyball league in any major city, a good percentage of men are unattached men primarily trying to find dates. It doesn't work out well for a lot of men.
Depends on the dedication to daygame. I think if you are a newbie tying to get good, be ready to throw away some days on the weekend. My wing was brand new and he spend 5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays cold approaching on South Beach. In a span of two months, he has gone from approach anxiety to getting dates with hot girls. It does require some leg work.

If you think hobbies and co-ed sports are bad (they are awful), try MeetUp lol. Literally flooded with creepy old dudes preying on the few younger women at the meetup. One of the most depressing events I've ever been to.

Reaction score
If you think hobbies and co-ed sports are bad (they are awful), try MeetUp lol. Literally flooded with creepy old dudes preying on the few younger women at the meetup. One of the most depressing events I've ever been to.
it makes me cringe when guys are like just do hobbies you aren’t interested in to meet women. I don’t mind yoga, but joining a Pilates class because you are desperate for tail is creepy af lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 100% right that any Meetup group is worse than participating in a co-ed sport league. Many years ago, I went to some Meetup events in Dallas and they were awful. Bunch of creepy guys swarming the few average to cute looking women. I think Meetup has developed a bad reputation.

Depends on the dedication to daygame. I think if you are a newbie tying to get good, be ready to throw away some days on the weekend. My wing was brand new and he spend 5 hours on Saturdays and Sundays cold approaching on South Beach. In a span of two months, he has gone from approach anxiety to getting dates with hot girls. It does require some leg work.
The long day game sessions I've done are around 2.5 hours outdoors. There's a lot of lingering and positioning yourself to make good approaches. It does require effort.

it makes me cringe when guys are like just do hobbies you aren’t interested in to meet women. I don’t mind yoga, but joining a Pilates class because you are desperate for tail is creepy af lol.
Over time, I have been to fitness classes to do approaches and get dates. I agree that it is better to do a class that you have some interest in doing. I did high intensity interval style classes mainly because those classes were way more enjoyable than yoga or Pilates.

With fitness classes, it doesn't matter which style you choose because they almost always have more women than men. However, realize that you're throwing away 45-60 minutes in a class for the window of 5 mins before class and 5 mins after class to do approaches. So, choosing an exercise class style you enjoy is a good use of the 45-60 minutes of throwaway time. The throwaway time is put to good use in a sense because you are improving your fitness level in most class styles.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is mostly good. I have had to do some dedicated approach sessions over the years on outdoor walking paths or in parks. It's ideal if you can do it entirely based on your daily routine but most men don't have a daily routine conducive to that.
+1

Agreed.

They dun goofed though. Early noob and intermediate level, I traveled and I crushed game. Day or night. Mostly night game but as I got older and especially the pandemic, I evolved. Similarly, pickup in 2022 isn't what it was in 2000s. For every dork mocking mystery or rooshv, THEY DON'T APPROACH IN 2022. Can't pull. even worse are likely married playing house with a busted wife. Has opinion on old school pickup.

I agree with you. A sure fire way to approach game is to problem solve. Handle logistics. My gym closes or forces vaccine, I switch over to calisthenics, park workouts, and outdoor activities. Tons of girls in fitness environments. Handling logistics in advance sling shots success. This is more important now since we're removed from college and most circles are playing house. Are blue pill.

Pre-pandemic, when I was doing grocery store approaching, I had to slow down the pace at which I completed grocery shopping in order to do approaches. For example, I could complete a grocery store visit in 20-30 minutes if not planning to do approaches in the store but if I was doing approaches, I'd extend my time in store to 60 minutes. I found that I had to do that to find approaches. There aren't that many approaches to be had in 60 minutes in a grocery store, even if you're grocery shopping in a neighborhood that has a high concentration of unmarried people.
I went through a grocery store and this young girl age 19 had her IG open and ready for me coming through. She even memorized her script. Was funny. Definitely not a norm but I turn on the charm as I come through.

My trip to the grocery store is 15 MAX. Much longer with pickup. I mostly stay sling the perimeter because it's healthy (produce, meat, etc).

@Jesse Pinkman I am running game so well she shouldn't even know it. Should be in her head &&& feels. EG "it just happened. "

I complete checkout of the environment. It's just me and the girl vs the world.

Come with or get left behind. Real talk.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beautiful thing about daygame is that you are genuinely being honest with yourself about your hobby. You are being sincere in that you are doing it to get laid and meet women, it's about as real as it gets.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man approaches anywhere he sees a hot girl. Elevator, bank, coffee shop, passport office, hockey arena, stop light, restaurant, movie theatre, ATM machine, dry cleaner, racetrack, airport, train station, University, haircut salon, food court, mall, police station.

These threads are getting dumber by the day.