"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Calling out Acedb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Hey bro why are you always making threads on your gf then deleting and you repeat the same sht in every thread. I even saw your threads over at bodybuilding misc forums lmao. Bro u got a mental disease or what?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Hey bro why are you always making threads on your gf then deleting and you repeat the same sht in every thread. I even saw your threads over at bodybuilding misc forums lmao. Bro u got a mental disease or what?
Speg is gonna sperg.

However he should get married thats for sure, after all that waiting for perfect gf he should not let her go.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Is he bigdave? And I don't think you can delete your own thread.

You can delete your own thread and was bigdave the photofeeler guy or was that the frog guy i cant keep up
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top