Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out a flake on her behaviour?

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This flakey wakey did me a big favour last Thursday and pulled out on a date with three hours to go, something about going to her friends for tea instead.

I know most of you guys would scream next and let it go but I like people to understand that their behaviour stinks and what they are missing out on.

Know I DON'T want another date with this girl, she's actually made me realise that I've been scrapping the bottom of the barrel with girls like her (its a long story) and my sights need to be raised higher.

But I have an urge to send her a little message to tell her off! :D

Any suggestions?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left you to go to her friends for tea lmao, and what exactly do you have to prove to her? Listen bud, if I were you i'd not listen to your stinking ego; and work on perfecting your craft; so you don't bore the living hell out of the next chic.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A waste of time. You won't change her and your vindictiveness will justify her behavior.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge you can have is to not react at all. You are completely unfazed, in fact you're grateful to her for showing so early on how poor a time she'd give you.

If you have to see her or be in contact with her again, don't mention it at all. Ever. It means nothing to you, in fact you've already forgotten it happened, apart from completely NEXTing her in your head.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
She left you to go to her friends for tea lmao, and what exactly do you have to prove to her? Listen bud, if I were you i'd not listen to your stinking ego; and work on perfecting your craft; so you don't bore the living hell out of the next chic.
I can't be bothered explaining the story behind this girl but believe me when I say shes the type that even disrespects her friends and family with stunts like this.

And my 'craft' is coming along just fine bud.

I don't want to come across bitter or vindictive towards her about this but I just thought it would be fun to put her in her place. I'm bound to run into her over Christmas so it would be funny to see her how she acts when she sees me again. Think of it as a fun experiment ;)

Last edited:

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are "you" to put her in her place? it's her own path and purpose to put herself into her place, you have your place concentrate on that; your ego is talking, grow up.

I dont mean to be bitter but hopefuly you see what I mean.

DJ = have nothing to prove to anyone, you can not change her, only yourself, if her act stunts you so much simply move on don't look back; as you have no time for foolishness, but dont act the fool as you're planning.

love.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl flakes on me, I ignore her the next time I see her. Believe me when I say she notices this, and she tries to make up for it (well most of the time). Just keep your game rollin, don't make excuses or anything and move on.
Peace.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chlywly
Who are "you" to put her in her place? it's her own path and purpose to put herself into her place, you have your place concentrate on that; your ego is talking, grow up.

I dont mean to be bitter but hopefuly you see what I mean.

DJ = have nothing to prove to anyone, you can not change her, only yourself, if her act stunts you so much simply move on don't look back; as you have no time for foolishness, but dont act the fool as you're planning.

love.
Yeah got to agree with him on that one, forget about teaching her lessons for such little things. Not worth the trouble at all, plus you have no right of doing so as chlywly said.
Peace.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll never see you 'telling her off' as a favor at all, and she won't get the message. She'll only see it as retaliation to a banged-up ego. You might protest that it's not true, and that you honestly don't care, and you may not - but it's going to appear that you do. Which means your message will be missed totally. Spare you and her the aggrevation and move on.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here is right monkey, you need to let it go. you need to grow up a bit and move on

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you guys are right but its not a case of 'growing up' though, my problem is that I'm usually much too mature and level headed for my own good.

I just thought seeing as I'll run into this girl over Christmas, (we have mutual friends), I will see her again and I want her to know that she can't play with people like that.

And everyone saying who am 'I' to 'tell her off', 'I'm' guy who she slept with last week, 'I'm' the guy who she woke up with and proceeded to cuddle up to for a few hours, so I do have every right to tell her shes acted like a ****.

But sod it I'll put that energy into other women.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey
I), I will see her again and I want her to know that she can't play with people like that.

Why is that YOUR job? Your not her dad, or the moral police. Let it go. Trust me on this bro, it will kill her more in the long run if you don't say ANYTHING AT ALL. trust me on this one......

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ignore women who flake. I have better things to do.

In your case, since you seem to want to tell her, just tell her straight out.

Send her a little message? WTF?

If you insist on telling her off, do it in person.

BTW-Sleeping with her doesn't mean jack.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" I'm usually much too mature and level headed for my own good."

Telling her off is very IMMATURE. Even if you're doing it for her own good, it won't matter...she'll perceive that your doing this because she hit your ego and you're trying to punish her or 'get her back'. Again, this might not be the truth but it's very apparent.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with x,
if your really as mature as you say you are, you won't say a word to her

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey
And everyone saying who am 'I' to 'tell her off', 'I'm' guy who she slept with last week, 'I'm' the guy who she woke up with and proceeded to cuddle up to for a few hours, so I do have every right to tell her shes acted like a ****.
Believe me, brother, yours is not a story with any unique or original plot twists. I could throw a rock out of my window and strike a man who's experienced the same thing you did; then that rock would bounce off him and hit another guy who's been through the same thing as well. What I'm trying to say is: we've all been there. One week ago this girl had a need for your attention. That need was temporary, you satisfied it, and now she no longer requires your services (for whatever reason, it doesn't matter). That was one week ago, which in her mind translates to: in the distant past. Presently, she is not concerned with your social commentary (and neither are we).

You ought to consider yourself lucky she gave you some noo-noo ;) for your troubles-- that's a lot better than most guys get out of these raw deals.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
Believe me, brother, yours is not a story with any unique or original plot twists. I could throw a rock out of my window and strike a man who's experienced the same thing you did; then that rock would bounce off him and hit another guy who's been through the same thing as well. .
LOL your rock just hit me! man, been there done that. unfortunately, I didn't have any expert DJ to tell me what to do like this kid has. I chose the "tell her off" method, which of course, led to nothing except making me look like an even bigger loser. Thankfully, I need only to learn something once :cool: the second time around, and several other 3rds, 4ths, I have done the right thing by just letting it go. When you have the power, it truly is a beautiful thing :cool: Monkey just doesn't realize it yet, he will someday though.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Monkey just doesn't realize it yet, he will someday though.
Thats why you guys are here to kick my ass! :D

I've just been pissed off with what Miss Two Faced did but you guys are right, shes not even worth spending another second thinking about.

Onwards and upwards. :cool:

Alonso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're dealing with a tough crowd here.

The point they're trying to make goes to precisely the most infuriating thing about this type of female behavior -- they do it precisely because they know full well you can't respond to it in any effective way.

First, you can't hit them, because (male) society has decided, beneficially but to the unilateral handicapping of men, that physical force against women isn't socially acceptable. And you can't apply any non-physical leverage, because you don't have any.

Women are allowed (encouraged) to whine about their hurt feelings or the insensitive behavior of men. It's socially sanctioned and gets sympathy from men and women alike. Men simply are not socially rewarded when they complain about insensitive female behavior -- it's seen as either weak, or overly-demanding, or just plain pathetic. If you make a point of seeking her out for a showdown about something that (at least as far as she's concerned) is "all over and done with," you may even find yourself branded an obsessive stalker ex-.

Put differently, as a general matter, women always get to write the history of relationships (both as the world will view them, and as they themselves view them), and are far better at spinning events in their favor than you could ever hope to be. While you've been stewing silently over this instance of disrespect, she's been busily telling all her girlfriends, and herself, a very different version of the story in which you're the bad loser guy and what she did was not only not wrong, but her only available response. She's got a lot invested in that fictitious history, of which her flaking out is only a minor, and justified, part, and is not going to change a version of events that she and the world have already decided will be the official one, just because you point out that her actions (which she's already distorted in her version to the point where you could probably not recognize them) were socially unacceptable.

Yeah, everyone and I mean everyone recognizes the burning urge to tell a girl who's just done something completely unacceptable that it is unacceptable and that actions have consequences. Only problem is that reasonably attractive girls don't really believe that actions have consequences, and the fact that they're able to do stuff like this without paying any immediate penalty (odds on, she's already happily being courted, or more, by at least one guy) means that they are not entirely irrational to ignore your "message" about how unacceptable their behavior is (although we all agree that it is selfish and morally bankrupt on their part).