Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling old numbers

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got out of a relationship and therefore I took a look at my little black book, and discovered I had gotten some numbers during the span of the relationships. numbers I back then didnt plan to call, but collected just for the fun of it.

Now I dont really know if it's a good idea to call up these girls after so long time (chance they remeber me are next to nothing) chould I give them a try or just forget about it?

Any inputs on how to pull calling sombody this late of would be apreciated.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long is the time span weeks, months, years?

It also depends on the rapport you established with these girls in that the greater rapport, the more likely that they will remember you. If it was just a casual pickup at a bar several months ago, then most likely they will not remember you.

Hell, if you are feeling adventerous and are not afraid of the sting of rejection, then why not give it a shot?

Intheirheads

Don Juan
Reaction score
go for it! its old business man....you'll get rejected by most but I guarantee a couple would love to meet up again- maybe even one of them might be down to ONS

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally When I call up a girl a say my name, and if she dosent sound like she is recognising me, I would say that we meet at X last X. But I these cases I cant expect them to rember even then, so how do approach this?

steveoo5

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats funny cause earlier today i called an old number i got from some neighborhood playhead, and got the wrong number, but struck up a conversation with the girl, turns out she is my age and attractive

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best thing to do with old numbers when you decide to stop talking to someone mainly because of a break up or one of you is not interested is get rid of the number right then.

this way, you do not have the number six months from now or six years from now. there is no need to be calling someone after so much time has passed.

they are probally in new relationships which would just start a bunch of crap between them and their new sweetie.

how would you like it if some chick called you six months or a year later , and your new girl that you liked a whole lot answers the phone? then for a very long time , your new girl will be thinking you are cheating on her and be all suspicious and follow you around until you cant handle it and theres big fights over nothing and you break up .

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
numbers

Hey,

I am 58 years and have been divorced for over 15 years...

Calling old number pays off for me...........

Call 10 old 'flames'.

2 ---married

2--engaged

2--in a relationship

2--no longer use that number

2--yea, "Lets hook up for 'old time sake'". ie... a booty call.

cave dweller