Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling girl from bar pickup

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met and got a # from a girl at the bar, dont really know her that good, i plan on calling her tonight and setting up something for tomorrow. whats the best way to do this? i was thinking call her and find out what shes doing this week, if she doesnt say anything tomorrow im going to ask her to go to this one bar place with me.

whats the best backup plan if she says she cant or something? just call back another time or what?

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says she can't make it, don't say "well how bout the day after, or the day after that, or whatever..." Pretend you have a life too, even if you don't ;) . You could go with something like... call her on sunday and say "hey, you wanna do something on tues or wednes" If she says no to both then you can do something another time.

Sometimes if she says she's busy on one day, but offers another day. I'll say something like "I'll be in later on around 9-10 on *the day she offered*, because I have hockey practice (or something). Why don't I give you a shout after my practice is over and we can do something?" This give you more power because it makes you look like you have stuff to do, and it doesn't make you look needy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i remember one time I pikced this... above avg, not hot hot or anythig up about 3 years ago in a piano bar. she was drunk as hell.. talking about how she wanted to come over my house the next day and suck me off and ****... so I get with my friend who was there and who also got a number from her friend, and we had made these plans.. we went and got some beer and everything.. we had both just stepped out the shower, so we call them?

Du Du DOOOOO

the number you have reached is no longer in service.. sorry, you aren't getting any.

we both just looked at each other and start crying laughing.