Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling for a date on the same day you call...

Don Loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's, I was just wondering what do you guys think of calling a girl to hang out with you on the same day you call. I was planning to call this girl this afternoon and setting up a date later in the day for some drinks. Do you guys think that would be rude. Btw, I already went on a first date with her. She is actually in my volleyball class and we flirt with each other a lot. I could tell her IL is high.

We went on our first date last Sat. It was nice, we were both nervous, well, she was more nervous than I was. I didn't call her after that day and just spoke to her a little in our volleyball class on Tues. Anyway, I tried calling her Wed(yesterday) to hang out with me on Thurday(today), but she didn't answer her phone. I didn't leave a message. So this brings me back to my question. Is it rude to ask her to hang out with me in such short notice. I want to call her this afternoon and say something like, "Hey Monica, I'm going to XXX at 6:00 for some drinks. Come and join. We'll have fun."

What do you guys think? I mean I can call her later on but I'm busy for the rest of the week and I don't want to wait to long so as to not lower her IL.

Advice needed, thanks

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she'll go, why not? I suggest you only ask her live, and not by leaving a message.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont leave a msg asking her out. Thats like emailing or SMS her to go out with you on a day. Its a cowardly and you running away from the goal at hand.

Its sad how i just gave you this advice and i did it two days ago on AIM. But i was already in a converstaion with this girl and it just came up. But the door was open for the question.

Don Loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate leaving messages so I don't anyway...

Hey Quick and Killer, thanks for your replys. No, I didn't leave a message. I never leave messages nor do I like talking on the phone for long periods of time. My questions was more directed to if it is rude to ask her to hang out with me on the same day I call for the date.

Thanks again

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can try to say......tell her that you are going somewhere right now or later and ask her if she wants to tag along with you. in a way you are letting her know that you arent going there just for her, you are going there with or without her and it gives her the chance to hang out with you. if she declines or makes up an excuse, just shrug it off and try again the next time you are going out to do something.

Don Loco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update....

Ok so I called her at 1:20 and she answers. We have a small conversation:

Don Loco: Hello could I speak to Monica?

Monica: Who's this?

Don Loco: It's Don Loco.

Monica: (Sounds happy to hear from) Hey

Don Loco: What are you doing?

Monica: Oh, I'm in class right now.

Don Loco: Oh, so why'd you answer your phone in class?

Monica: Well, I'm outside of class so it's cool.

Don Loco: Do you have work later or something.

Monica: No I don't have work.

Don Loco: Hey what time is your volleyball class today?

Monica: It starts at 7:00

Don Loco: But you don't like your volleyball class right?

Monica: No, but I think it's the last class.

Don Loco: Oh, well I'm going to XXX after work, you should come join me.

Monica: What's XXX

Don Loco: Well it's a restaurant where we can get some drinks.

Monica: Aww Thursdays is busy day for me. (Slight Pause) Call me back at 3:30

Don Loco: Ok I'll try calling you at 3:30. Bye

Monica: Bye

So what do you guys think? Do you think she'll go with me. If she doesn't it's cool. I just wanted to see if she would. If she says no, I'll prolly ask her some other time or see if she counter offers.