Hey all experienced brethern, I have a huge amount of help to ask of you: help me get my ex back.
Before you roll your eyes, let me say that Ive thought this thru.
I went out with a girl for 9 months.. I initially cheated on my girlfriend with her, then left her for this woman.. But she was never able to get past it all the way.
Eventually, she dumped me.. This was 6 months ago. Well about 3 weeks she IMed me to see how I was doing, took a couple jabs then did it again 2 weeks ago. I ended both conversations on my terms, and she hasn't contacted me since.
What would my next move be. Do I call her and just act super happy with my life (as I did on my IMs). I figure at some point I'm going to have to contact her, since she's contacted me twice in 2 weeks before.
I know all of the funny answers.. like 'your next move is to move on'. And to some extent I have, but I'd like to see if there's anyway I can DJ her back.
Thanks!
Ryan
Before you roll your eyes, let me say that Ive thought this thru.
I went out with a girl for 9 months.. I initially cheated on my girlfriend with her, then left her for this woman.. But she was never able to get past it all the way.
Eventually, she dumped me.. This was 6 months ago. Well about 3 weeks she IMed me to see how I was doing, took a couple jabs then did it again 2 weeks ago. I ended both conversations on my terms, and she hasn't contacted me since.
What would my next move be. Do I call her and just act super happy with my life (as I did on my IMs). I figure at some point I'm going to have to contact her, since she's contacted me twice in 2 weeks before.
I know all of the funny answers.. like 'your next move is to move on'. And to some extent I have, but I'd like to see if there's anyway I can DJ her back.
Thanks!
Ryan