Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling all creative people: Business name needed...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to come up with a 'creative' name for eBay. My current powerseller account is titled "discountonlinedirect", but with relaxed laws in Louisiana regarding selling items online I have decided to become more aggressive in finding people who need things sold for them. DiscountOnlineDirect is great when it's just me selling items I procure, but it doesn't really sound like a name people interested in giving me items to sell would associate with maximizing their income. There are already several major companies that sell items for people online, so I am going to have to come up with a way to steal their thunder.

The first order of business is a name. It needs to be brandable - something people will easily remember and be able to type in. It can't be something that already has a .com website - so, no "EasyAuctions.com", "SpeedySales.com", "ItSoldOnEbay.com", etc. All of these are great names, but they already have websites registered (you can check to see if a .com has been registered at www.register.com). If any of you has an idea for a website/business name that might be open and fits these criteria let me know. If yours is chosen, you'll get a prize of some sort.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
www.salejockey.com

Branding concept: Your logo is some variation on an animated race horse with a cheerful 'jockey' character riding it. The horse/jockey combo is designed to conjure imagery of speed, reliable delivery (think: the Pony Express), first place, extra money to be made. The jockey character serves as an animated spokesperson on your site. Does this make sense? If you'd like a more detailed description let me know.

The domain name is available (so are variations of it), and I think it's easy to remember. I also think using the branding concept I've suggested is very flexible and allows for you to expand on the theme quite easily.

Potential tag-line:

SALE JOCKEY
They buy it. We sell it. You profit.

One last thought... In the above tag line, would Ebay give you license to use their "it" logo, since that's the focus of their current marketing campaign? After all, you are generating revenue for them.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimmie Dat Cash Cash Negro.com

:)

I'm diggin the Jockey thing, especially if Ebay lets you use the "It" logo. They buy "it". We sell "it". You prof"it"