Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling All Class Clowns

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i build a stronger sence of humor and better joke telling skilz, just being funny. you konw? i'ts not like i'm a dry well or something but its something i would like to improve.. perhaps i'm just an attention ***** looking for ways to increace my prostitution but still help me out.. thanks..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice practice practice. That's how I got better. Also read up on EVERYTHING you can and find ways to relate news.

One example was from me and a friend playing pool. He asked if a ball was legal (it wasn't) so I went "as legal as R. Kelly's girlfriend."

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"as legal as R. Kelly's girlfriend."
Were you then ***** slapped and pissed on.

To be A Class clown... just abondon all morals and say whatever you think, laugh at all your jokes and have as good time. Or take the short cut and befriend the class clown[funny thing is most class clowns really don't have good close friends] then just learn from them through trial and error.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is...being a class clown takes balls o' steel.

Or you're just too stupid/ignorant to realize what you just said. I always have stuff in my head, but I'm always thinking, "no that's too inappropriate." and stuff like that. So just keep the funny stuff to friends, cuz it might piss off teachers in class and if you're not even funny, then you're screwed both ways!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Thing is...being a class clown takes balls o' steel.

Or you're just too stupid/ignorant to realize what you just said. I always have stuff in my head, but I'm always thinking, "no that's too inappropriate." and stuff like that. So just keep the funny stuff to friends, cuz it might piss off teachers in class and if you're not even funny, then you're screwed both ways!
I say anything that comes to mind. Sometimes, I even get teachers laughing. Other times, I get those mean looks. Blah. Have to take chances. Otherwise, it's no fun.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say anything that comes to mind. Sometimes, I even get teachers laughing. Other times, I get those mean looks. Blah. Have to take chances. Otherwise, it's no fun.
Yes it takes balls of steal... or the lack of caring... I hate most of the people around me so I have no remorse. If they hate me... were even... If they love me... I hate them more and just get wilder....

My zenith of funny was when I actually had a girl pass out from laughing. That was a good day... She had a crush on me too... it was a little ackward having her drop on me like that... cuaght me off guard.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta not be afraid of shouting over people when the idea comes in your head, and you can't hesitate because most stuff loses it's funnyness when a couple seconds go by. You can't care about the negative stuff because not every joke will connect and you will be in front of everyone when you fail. Just laugh it off and keep going.

Hmmm just thinking, but sometimes I say my jokes aloud directed to someone I know will laugh, but say it loud enough so everyeon can hear. You showed a good example of it in ur question, of prostituting yourself. Just take something outta context, put it in your context and run with it.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot try to be too funny. It just has to come natural, that will come with confidence.

Don't get discouraged if you say something and everyone looks confused either, it has happened to the best of us.

TheDogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
pointers

First you have to consider a few things:

How funny do people think you are now?
How funny are your friends?
Can you come up with crazy ****e all the time?

First, you gotta get in good with your current friends. I think (i KNOW) that the best type of humor is irony. If you can find things that are ironic in a more serious situation, you'll be rollin in the benz.

(example--today in class, some kid was complaining that he couldn't remember a damn thing cause he had a concussion. i went on to say that i'll have to start using that excuse for missing homework)

FIND IRONY!!! People love hearing funny things about a situation.

If your friends start thinking you're funny, word will get out.

Before you know it, a girl will over hear a joke and think it's hilarious.

YOU DONT WANT TO BE A CLASS CLOWN. Class clowns are goofs. They get known because they do/say things so completely stupid that you must laugh out of pity.

BE A JOKESTER. If you can have a little wit in your comments, you'll have success.

If you don't have a joke you can always pull off this classic. Call out quietly to someone with their head down, then when they look up have a hysterically funny face. Funny faces always get people.

Let comedy flow. If you try to force a joke, it won't be funny. Let things happen and when a situation presents itself, take advantage and jump on the humor wagon.

Take advantage of this when you're around a lot of people, that way when you say something funny more people will hear.

Last thing. Make tons of jokes/funnies. My golden rule is that the first person you should try to make laugh is yourself. If you made yourself laugh, you've completed part of your goal, and chances are somebody else will think it's funny too.
So what if you say one bad joke!! If you say 100 jokes a day, and only 20 are good, that's 20 times better than you started with.

Rock on.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd help, but my jokes usually get bad responses from teachers.
I *****ed out my Spanish teacher today.
"I'm sorrry, but you know, Spanish wasn't to high on my lsit of priorities last night. SO i decided to do this homework at school. It wasn't worth my time."[I was writing in the last few answers because I didn't have time a tlunch to do them, busy socializing lol]
Then we went on to argue. It wasa godo time, people laughed.
Then I got an A on my Spanish quiz. go me.

One thign I ahve learned: Beign an ass is funny to an extent in class. If you're gonna do it, don't be too loud. It pisses people off if you crack a assy joek every 5 minutes. maybe 1 a class period max n ur golden.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Patrick124
I'd help, but my jokes usually get bad responses from teachers.
I *****ed out my Spanish teacher today.
"I'm sorrry, but you know, Spanish wasn't to high on my lsit of priorities last night. SO i decided to do this homework at school. It wasn't worth my time."[I was writing in the last few answers because I didn't have time a tlunch to do them, busy socializing lol]
Then we went on to argue. It wasa godo time, people laughed.
Then I got an A on my Spanish quiz. go me.

One thign I ahve learned: Beign an ass is funny to an extent in class. If you're gonna do it, don't be too loud. It pisses people off if you crack a assy joek every 5 minutes. maybe 1 a class period max n ur golden.
amen. Theres a guy in my class who has no shame, which is sometimes good for cracking jokes, BUT HE DOES IT EVERY 5 SECONDS. We dont get mad anymore we just laugh at higm.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you in my spanish class?
I think they don't like me much anymore..i'm really loud and obnoxious in the language classes..i dunno why, I guess because its the most useless class ever. I make jokes WAY to much lol.
Everyone noes Spanish 1 is a joke though.

Aetolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
being a clown

if you want to be funny, just do it, anybody can, you just have to not give a fck hat anybody thinks, say things that pop into your mind, do things you think would make people laugh, usually tey will, especially in high school, we're all immature

take things to an extreme, don't be afraid of being laughed at

me, i'm an *******, a very funny witty *******

the main thing when being an ******* is to know when to stop and what to say, you have to make sure everybody knows it's all a game, or you'll give the girls eating disorders (for shame)

final advice:
say ****, any ****, somebody somewhere will laugh even if it's not funny

dance show no fear and just do it, the ladies love it

don't stop

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the guys have got it right.

1. don't give a shyt what anyone thinks (important lesson every dj must learn)
2. say whatever you want
3. do whatever you want
4. if other people don't like what they see and they start criticising you, fvck em. chances are they'll never pull some of the shyt you've done
5. rejection is a big part of this. you've got to get into the mindset where you are doing everything for you. you're making these jokes to make yourself laugh, not to be an entertainer for others. so people don't like it? who cares, you're doing it for yourself
6. don't take yourself so seriously. learn to laugh at yourself cuz sometimes we're all crazy motherfckers - fingz.

ways to become funnier:

1. watch standup comedy. if you watch enough of it, you'll get used to some of the skills they use like

a) make the punchline surprise the third thing on the list:

Gertrude, Maude and Tilly were sitting on a park bench having a quiet conversation when a flasher approached from across the park.
The flasher came up to the ladies, stood right in front of them, and opened his trench coat.
Gertrude immediately had a stroke.
Then Maude also had a stroke.
But Tilly, being older and more feeble, couldn't reach that Far!

this doesn't just apply to prewritten jokes. you can use it on the spot because sometimes if you tell a joke you've memorised, you can look like a tool, people will think you're just trying to win their approval and sometimes big shuggie will come and kick your c*nt in

b) good observation is the key to good humour

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16036

my eyes are always open looking around for things to comment on. when one of my funny mates yells "look, look, over there", i just know i'm in for a good laugh - most of our observations are sexual/sexist/homosexualist

c) you need a good imagination

i'm not going to write a lot about this, but i'd recommend picking up a book about memory like tony buzan's "use your memory". basically, the better your memory is (which comes from imagination) the funnier your ideas will be (and crazier too).

how do you improve your imagination? day dream more! actually lie down with your eyes closed and start thinking of stuff. break the limits of your imagination. (read my first reply to this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50447 to learn more)

d) repitition

this works like nlp. you say something once and it gets a laugh. say it again later and it brings that laugh back up. it's almost like telling the same joke twice

e.g. "do you ever look at your watch and forget to see what time it is?" *looks at watch once, looks away, then looks back*

5 minutes later you say "wonder what the time is?" *looks at watch, away, then looks back*

alright man, good luck
gav

Rick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally in most of my classes I've taken in High School, I considered myself to always be a class clown. My style of humour is a bit different from other peoples where I use silly made-up words or "cutsy" words and say it at the most random times. Sometimes I'll just spew out any random thoughts that come out of my head.

It's all about getting rid of any insecurities and letting go.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
class clowns -

there are 2 types of class clowns:
1. the kind that everyone hates and thinks is annoying
2. the kind that everyone loves

obviously you want to be #1

to be a class clown you must meet the following requirements:
be popular (nothing more annoying than a no-name faggot ****ing around in class)
have friends in the class
always talk in the class
be friendly to everyone
be cool with the teacher
talk to friends accross the classroom so it looks like your just loud and outgoing, not annoying and trying to be the center of attention.

many people think they are funny, trying to be a class clown but just come off as annoying. theres this kid in my wood class like this, with the new friends i made in class we ended up throwing **** at him and always calling him and annoying and telling him to shut the fvck up.

dont mess up, people will hate you, observe other people first. being an annoying class clown is 100x worse than being rejected.

if you do it right it will add a weapon in your arsonal
if you mess it up it will **** your rep up and people will hate you

be careful, its like playing with fire.