"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Calling after 1st date?

Tyler

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
How long is it recommended to wait to call again after a first date?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Three days in my standard. I've varied it from next day(special circumstances) to a week though without any negative results.
 

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Remember:

The real key is how OFTEN you call her, and,
more importantly, what you SAY when you call.
 

Tyler

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by stormwriter
Remember:

The real key is how OFTEN you call her, and,
more importantly, what you SAY when you call.
Interesting. What are the finer points of post-first-date phone conversation? Same as pre-first-date, or are there differences?
 

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Messages
353
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn
There's a temptation to make the post-date call a "How did I do?" survey. Never do this. Don't call until you have an idea for the 2nd date.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dirtsphere

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Delaware
Hell, call her on the way home from the date-- even before you get home, just to tell her how much you need her.

btw.. thanks for all the excellent advice so far, guys. not.
 

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
This never failed me. I combine dirtsphere with my own sense of DJ skill by saying, I think I am in love with you while I was driving home from our first date.
 
Top