Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling a woman out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are conditioned to fear an angry man in their physical presence, one time I was giving a broad the silent treatment and she looked at me and asked "Are you gonna hit me?" This broke my heart really, I was like No, and we just continued on, it's strange because we look at it as totally off the table, easy to forget they dwell in different shoes
Anger won't get you pvssy

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mistake is assuming that calling a woman out involves being riled up and emotional. In fact, the way to call a woman out is to state facts dispassionately and factually and administering the consequences of her behavior.

I believe that the PRIMARY reason that women today are so lost, sick and twisted is because men have withdrawn from their role of authority and have become afraid to call women out on their behavior.

There’s no need to be emotional when correcting a woman. A man needs to be detached and factual, which translates to a ruthless enforcement of his rules. This, women understand and this is what they need.
+1. Good points.

Remember men, calling them out does not mean yell and scream and insult. It means “hey, I’m not an idiot, I know my left hand from my right”

A previous thread topic on this issue was “What do I do when girls keep canceling last minute?” The top players answers were say “No problem” or “OK” and move on. In my opinion that is so ridiculous. You are telling her “my time is so invaluable that you can do whatever you want and not feel any repercussions.”

Come on men. Be dominant. Be strong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
+1. Good points.

Remember men, calling them out does not mean yell and scream and insult. It means “hey, I’m not an idiot, I know my left hand from my right”

A previous thread topic on this issue was “What do I do when girls keep canceling last minute?” The top players answers were say “No problem” or “OK” and move on. In my opinion that is so ridiculous. You are telling her “my time is so invaluable that you can do whatever you want and not feel any repercussions.”

Actually we are telling them that its cool and then you walk away and don't waste your time with her anymore. It simply opens up opportunities for you to do other things with your time.

Calling them out doesn't show dominance or strength, it in fact shows weakness because you are letting her know she can control how you act by her behavior. And if you aren't planning on talking with her anymore then why waste time and energy on this person?

If you have 10 other women to go talk with, 1 flaking should have no effect, just ignore her and go deal with the other 9 and replace that one with another. It's only when you just have her that you feel the need to get upset and "show her".

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You calling her out only further reinforced her behaviour. She now thinks "Yes, i avoided this crazy angry guy"

Like others have said, the best thing is just silence and to move on with your life.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
+1. Good points.

Women don't think logically like we do, they are emotional creatures.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1. Good points.

You're missing the forest for the trees. The advice to disengage is coming from an ideal abundance mindset. If I have true abundance in my life do you think I'll be concerned with tying a woman down in ANY capacity? Even plate? No. My job is to enjoy my kick as$ life and fuuck women I enjoy. I dismiss ones I don't.

Disengaging is her punishment. She'll keep getting dismissed by high value men until one of lower value decides it's worth his time to try to change her. Sounds like you're one of them because you care what she thinks so much. If you know your worth why do you care what she thinks you're worth?

Outside of immediate call outs like telling her to take her shoes off some furniture why on earth would I try to teach her something she has refused to learn on her own? If she wants to know why I disengaged she can ask. If she doesn't ask then she obviously doesn't care enough to change. I inspire women with my actions and only explain when asked.

The most free man simply enjoys women and moves on without attachment. Let the men concerned with starting a family or keeping plates put up with her.

I don't give a fuuck if I die single or don't have another fuuck for the rest of my life. I have so many enjoyable outlets that it doesn't even cross my mind to try and work something out with a woman. And this gives me all the power. The only way a woman stays in my life is by being respectful, fun, and asking me what she did wrong if she feels I'm disengaging.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing the forest for the trees. The advice to disengage is coming from an ideal abundance mindset. If I have true abundance in my life do you think I'll be concerned with tying a woman down in ANY capacity? Even plate? No. My job is to enjoy my kick as$ life and fuuck women I enjoy. I dismiss ones I don't.

Disengaging is her punishment. She'll keep getting dismissed by high value men until one of lower value decides it's worth his time to try to change her. Sounds like you're one of them because you care what she thinks so much. If you know your worth why do you care what she thinks you're worth?

Outside of immediate call outs like telling her to take her shoes off some furniture why on earth would I try to teach her something she has refused to learn on her own? If she wants to know why I disengaged she can ask. If she doesn't ask then she obviously doesn't care enough to change. I inspire women with my actions and only explain when asked.

The most free man simply enjoys women and moves on without attachment. Let the men concerned with starting a family or keeping plates put up with her.

I don't give a fuuck if I die single or don't have another fuuck for the rest of my life. I have so many enjoyable outlets that it doesn't even cross my mind to try and work something out with a woman. And this gives me all the power. The only way a woman stays in my life is by being respectful, fun, and asking me what she did wrong if she feels I'm disengaging.
Excellent post man

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I struggle with this too but I kindof realized calling them out randomly doesn't do much opposed to silence and distance. But the thing with silence and distance is it kindof comes off like you're butthurt and sulking. This is actually the thing I struggle most with when to call out when to go distant. I'm talking LTR though, if its casual I wouldn't ever bother calling her out unless you can do it from a position of power. I told my gf wassup before we were in an LTR because she was 15 minutes late. I told her my time is valuable and I aint got time for **** like waiting so if it happens again, I'm jetting. She got turned on by that and apologized. But now in the LTR I feel like a little ***** if I have to call her out on something. I guess calling her out on serious mistakes and distance on smaller mistakes is the way? I don't know, I'm clueless when it comes to this. Enlighten me someone.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think everyone is missing the forest for the trees.

Calling them out is not about not having a mindset of abundance. No said anything about being tying a woman down. No one said anything about attachment or starting a family. No one said anything about not having fun. No said anything about not being free. It's about RESPECT. If any women comes at you, with any offhand comment, even through a 3rd party, you RESPOND accordingly.

If a woman says "no" to sex:
a man should shrug and move on.
If a woman disrespects: a man should call her out on it.

I think every one is getting confused by the two.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman says "no" to sex: a man should shrug and move on.
Haven't had a woman say no to sex since I joined here but I would just leave if she said no to sex and not answer any of her texts all night. I'd go to a club and make sure I'm around many females and spice up my instagram story.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone is missing the forest for the trees.

Calling them out is not about not having a mindset of abundance. No said anything about being tying a woman down. No one said anything about attachment or starting a family. No one said anything about not having fun. No said anything about not being free. It's about RESPECT. If any women comes at you, with any offhand comment, even through a 3rd party, you RESPOND accordingly.

If a woman says "no" to sex:
a man should shrug and move on.

I think every one is getting confused by the two.
My input has gone completely over your head. This is my last post on this thread.

You're saying to tell women when you don't like something they did. Sure, that's basic communication, but there's still a cost.

@Atom Smasher is saying to keep it effortless and factual. Being emotionless is one step away from disengaging. It telegraphs 'i have no problem walking if this doesn't change'.

I'm saying if you have endless options you don't even need to do that. Let other guys try to straighten women out with words. You can be the guy that leaves a trail of gaping dripping holes in your wake and never waste a breath with women that don't worship you.

At a certain point trying to correct a woman's behavior implies you have few options with women. She picks up on it, other people do, and if you're not careful you'll start believing it too. No one likes a whiny biitch.

The apex player never complains because he's having too much fun.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this theory just doesn’t work in real life. What everyone is forgetting (or doesn’t even know), is that women need correction and guidance. Half the outrageous sh!t they do, they are actually blind to. They are wired to need guidance and correction by men. They lack moral compass and must receive that from an outside source.

Because men are nowadays so afraid to correct women, they are running roughshod over us. We should be able to discern when a woman simply needs correction and discipline, and when she is undesirable and a hopeless case.

When you leave children to their own devices, they become monsters. It’s not their fault. It is their wiring. They needed discipline and never got it, and now they have no idea under the sun what behavior is appropriate. Same with women. They are now getting all their cues about proper behavior from each other. This is a destructive, runaway chain reaction.

They are incapable of governing themselves, yet that is exactly what they are trying to do. The herd owns them and imprisons them.

The man who understands that women need a leader and disciplinarian is the man who is desired and respected. Women strive to please such a man. Every woman knows deep down inside that she needs correction and discipline from a man.

All this passive walking away in the name of not being reactive only perpetuates their outrageous behavior. You as a man need to learn which women are worth correcting and which women aren’t.

If I run into a woman with attitude, I have no interest in engaging with her whatsoever except to embarrass her, hopefully publicly. How? By marginalizing her. Turning my back. Pointing out logical fallacy with amusement. A tiny, non-emotional comment that indicates disdain.

I'll say it again. Women need their feet held to the fire. This attitude of not expressing disapproval is the attitude that our forefathers adopted in the 60s which allowed feminism to run rampant and completely destroy women’s ability to behave civilly. This is the specific reason for the situation we find ourselves in.

So many of you guys are afraid of appearing weak to women who you supposedly don’t care about by steadfastly refusing to call them out on their misbehavior. Kind of ironic, methinks.

My rule of thumb: Display disapproval in a detached, non-emotional way. You are superior to her, are you not? Women desire men they can look up to, do they not? A strong leader disciplines when necessary and rewards when appropriate. Just walking away at any tiny infraction shows weakness, not strength. It shows that she has the upper hand. Fail.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I call women out if they are disrespectful or say stupid things. Yet a lot of advice on sosuave is “walk away, be cool, be confident, don’t let actions her affect you.”

Fair enough. But if men don’t call women out, they are faced with 2 issues.

1. She will do it again
2. She will believe he is too stupid or weak to battle her (not masculine)

If any man is disrespectful to another man, he would answer back with a vengeance. Yet if a woman is disrespectful to man, he should “let it go”? She has to know she is not dealing with an idiot.

Thoughts?
If a woman is disrespectful then she's not interested, and therefore you shouldn't waste your time or attention on her (which includes trying to teach her a lesson).