Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling a girl for the first time

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 18 and Im a little late in the whole dating thing. I have never been on a one on one date or set up a date. I have also never talk to a girl on the phone before. There's this girl that gave me her phone and cell number that I would like to go out with but I dont know what to say. So my questions are, What things should I say to set up a date and when is the best time to call?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont think about what your going to say , just dont think

just savor the moment, that you have the number, and shes wanting for you to call.

read so,e articles but dont think man.

OR you can think and youll see what happens

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my questions are, What things should I say to set up a date and when is the best time to call?*****

Check out the show 'Swingers'. The guy shows exactly how it is done......

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny this site gives great informatiion, but always makes you think about your next step. When you are first starting out DJdom isnt a complete part of you. It is just a set of tactics and techniques and it isnt really a part of the true you yet. Right now youre just following tips and the rest of what you read this site, but stay here long enough and the information here will change you for the better. One of the major things I have learned here is that when this stuff finally becomes part of you, youll know naturally what to do. Until then you jsut have to follow what you have learned here and stop listening to what your primitive AFC mind tells you and follow the knowledge presented here on this site. In other words as other DJs would reccomend to you dont worry so much and just take action. The more you worry the more you will mentally cripple yourself to the point that you wont be able to perform. What you need to do is just tell your mind to shut the hell up and just call her up and take it from there. When you think too much you tend to put yourself at a diasadvantage because you mind**** yourself. Whereas if you take action without worying too much youll automatically disqualify any fears that would build up if you thought too much. The point is this no matter how insecure you feel just jump in and take action. Even if you dont feel youll do t he right thing because the more you think about it the more negativity youll build up. In my experience if you jsut go in there with the right mindset completely ****y and dont have a predetermined plan youll come off right in your approach. Do me and you a favor even though everything here that ive said has been rehashed many times over in the DJ bible, read the bible over and over until youre walking around believing that you have a 30 inch ****.