"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Caller ID Block?

MacDonald

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I've seen this mentioned a few times.

If I call someone, how can I block their ID?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
LOL, Ok I'm the one who always mentions that!! And you don't block THEIR caller ID, you block YOUR caller ID before you call. I always call girl's from my cell phone and hide my caller ID. It gives you a free phone call if she doesn't pick up and will make her wonder how called her.



PIMP
 

itstough

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2003
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
()()
Usually it is *67 dial that before you dial the number.
 
Top