"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

called up this chick and.....

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Well, I had my first date w/ this chick. I gave it a two days break and called her up tonight. She picked up the phone amd said that she was having dinner with her roomies (it was 10:00pm!!!). So, I told her it's ok and that I would give her a call after 20 mins. But she insisted that I call her after 30 mins. And it was cool wid me.

I called her after 45 mins and she didn't pick up the phone. And then I called her again after 5 mins. And she got the phone and said that she was having a "deep conversation" with her roomies.

So, I told her to carry on with her conversation and gimmie a buzz when she's free. She didn't say anything (yes or no) - just said "ok, will cu later"

Please note, all these time my number was anonymous. So, she couldn't see my number.


It shows that this chick has a lower interest level in me. Is it worth going any further? Should I call her up again?

I am thinking of waiting for another two days and then give her a call. But that would be lowering myself.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't bother with it bro, move on. Don't waste your time and energy on one girl who doesn't even 'act' like she's interested.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm sorry to hear you got that kind of response. I'd let it go if I was in your position and I definitely wouldn't call her.

It really irritates me when women like this can be so damn ignorant. I'd say her IL is low, she's playing the hard to get game or she is testing to see how far she can push you. Either way, you shouldn't put up with that bullsh*t.

Btw. Never call a girl back if she tells you she is busy. Tell her to call you or just don't call for a day or two. If she asks why you didn't call her back, tell her you got caught up with something or you were out etc. Make sure she knows that you have more important things to do than sit around waiting for her not to be busy.
 

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by fillme
Well, I had my first date w/ this chick. I gave it a two days break and called her up tonight. She picked up the phone amd said that she was having dinner with her roomies (it was 10:00pm!!!). So, I told her it's ok and that I would give her a call after 20 mins. But she insisted that I call her after 30 mins. And it was cool wid me.

I called her after 45 mins and she didn't pick up the phone. And then I called her again after 5 mins. And she got the phone and said that she was having a "deep conversation" with her roomies.

So, I told her to carry on with her conversation and gimmie a buzz when she's free. She didn't say anything (yes or no) - just said "ok, will cu later"

Please note, all these time my number was anonymous. So, she couldn't see my number.


It shows that this chick has a lower interest level in me. Is it worth going any further? Should I call her up again?

I am thinking of waiting for another two days and then give her a call. But that would be lowering myself.
If it was me, i'd say : give me a call when you'r done eating. It feels more natural to me...

Heads up, there are plenty more girls out there
 
Top