Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

called up this chick and.....

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I had my first date w/ this chick. I gave it a two days break and called her up tonight. She picked up the phone amd said that she was having dinner with her roomies (it was 10:00pm!!!). So, I told her it's ok and that I would give her a call after 20 mins. But she insisted that I call her after 30 mins. And it was cool wid me.

I called her after 45 mins and she didn't pick up the phone. And then I called her again after 5 mins. And she got the phone and said that she was having a "deep conversation" with her roomies.

So, I told her to carry on with her conversation and gimmie a buzz when she's free. She didn't say anything (yes or no) - just said "ok, will cu later"

Please note, all these time my number was anonymous. So, she couldn't see my number.

It shows that this chick has a lower interest level in me. Is it worth going any further? Should I call her up again?

I am thinking of waiting for another two days and then give her a call. But that would be lowering myself.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with it bro, move on. Don't waste your time and energy on one girl who doesn't even 'act' like she's interested.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you got that kind of response. I'd let it go if I was in your position and I definitely wouldn't call her.

It really irritates me when women like this can be so damn ignorant. I'd say her IL is low, she's playing the hard to get game or she is testing to see how far she can push you. Either way, you shouldn't put up with that bullsh*t.

Btw. Never call a girl back if she tells you she is busy. Tell her to call you or just don't call for a day or two. If she asks why you didn't call her back, tell her you got caught up with something or you were out etc. Make sure she knows that you have more important things to do than sit around waiting for her not to be busy.

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fillme
Well, I had my first date w/ this chick. I gave it a two days break and called her up tonight. She picked up the phone amd said that she was having dinner with her roomies (it was 10:00pm!!!). So, I told her it's ok and that I would give her a call after 20 mins. But she insisted that I call her after 30 mins. And it was cool wid me.

I called her after 45 mins and she didn't pick up the phone. And then I called her again after 5 mins. And she got the phone and said that she was having a "deep conversation" with her roomies.

So, I told her to carry on with her conversation and gimmie a buzz when she's free. She didn't say anything (yes or no) - just said "ok, will cu later"

Please note, all these time my number was anonymous. So, she couldn't see my number.

It shows that this chick has a lower interest level in me. Is it worth going any further? Should I call her up again?

I am thinking of waiting for another two days and then give her a call. But that would be lowering myself.
If it was me, i'd say : give me a call when you'r done eating. It feels more natural to me...

Heads up, there are plenty more girls out there