called her while drunk

IDISAGREE

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is my female friend's friend.

I got her phone number two weeks ago and called her a few times. We joked about each other on the phone for hours and I think that it was going really well.

Last nite I was pretty drunk and all I wanted to do at the moment was to call her. (I know it was stupid!) She sounded happy at first but in the middle of the talk she asked "why you sounds weird?" and I told her that "I am drunk and blah blah blah...." Also, I was kinda rude when I tried to explain why I was getting drunk.

Then she told me that she was angry and hanged up my phone. She then called my female friend to talk about this- that I was drunk, so my female friend called me to see if I was ok.

I think that I am done. Any help here?

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, dont drink and dial. Its a no no. Write it on your forehead.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by IDISAGREE
This girl is my female friend's friend.

I got her phone number two weeks ago and called her a few times. We joked about each other on the phone for hours and I think that it was going really well.

Last nite I was pretty drunk and all I wanted to do at the moment was to call her. (I know it was stupid!) She sounded happy at first but in the middle of the talk she asked "why you sounds weird?" and I told her that "I am drunk and blah blah blah...." Also, I was kinda rude when I tried to explain why I was getting drunk.

Then she told me that she was angry and hanged up my phone. She then called my female friend to talk about this- that I was drunk, so my female friend called me to see if I was ok.

If she called your friend it means she might be interested. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t really care. So id say you still have a chance. Only advice im going to give is whatever you do DONT APPOLOGIZE.

Ninja out

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with BI, girls that don't care just well don't care she wouldn't have called anybody to tell them you were drunk. you still have an in, just don't be drunk dialing her.. unless she's a good friend and your just being stupid on the phone like a funny type stupid.

i do it all the time and they get a kick outta it :D

IDISAGREE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: called her while drunk

Originally posted by Black_Italian
If she called your friend it means she might be interested. If she wasn’t she wouldn’t really care. So id say you still have a chance. Only advice im going to give is whatever you do DONT APPOLOGIZE.

Ninja out

I knew that you guys would tell me "DONT APPOLOGIZE" things like that.

However, this girl is kinda restrained/traditional type and the female friend and her friends told her that I was a party animal who went clubbing 7 days/a week, and indeed I was.

I want to show her that I am a nice person, shouldn't I apologize?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: called her while drunk

I knew that you guys would tell me "DONT APPOLOGIZE" things like that.

However, this girl is kinda restrained/traditional type and the female friend and her friends told her that I was a party animal who went clubbing 7 days/a week, and indeed I was.

It sounds like you've already made up your mind. It's my opinion that apologizing to a woman doesn't do much good.

I guess if your behavior had been atrociously egregious; then yes you should apologize. But from what I've read, I'd say skip the apology.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: called her while drunk

It's better to tell her that you are on bail for armed robbery than to appear a nice guy.

Don't worry about the drunk call - it happens. We've all done it even though we shouldn't. At least you can remember it! If anything, this should prompt you into making a move.

If you do apoligise, do it with actions - tell her you'd like to make it up to her by taking her for a meal or whatever. And there you have a date. And then you bang her. And life is good.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t apologies I don’t care if she’s the Pope’s illegitimate daughter. What you did was not that bad. She wants you just don’t apologies you will look weak and it will plant the seed for her loss of interest.

Ninja out

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who get drunk and do something so stupid like call or text a girl with some stupid crap and then need to "apoligize" and work your way out of the sh1t you made for yourself need to be castrated.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

who the hell wants a girl that's so prudish she looks down her nose at you for getting drunk?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: called her while drunk

Originally posted by mrRuckus
who the hell wants a girl that's so prudish she looks down her nose at you for getting drunk?
I don't!

IDISAGREE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: called her while drunk

I called her last nite, I said " Don't be angry, I will quit drinking for you", not in serious tone, more like a joke. She didn't call me a liar or whatever, she just didn't response to this sentence. I think that she might be happy to hear that but didn't wanna express though. What you guys think about that?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Don’t apologies I don’t care if she’s the Pope’s illegitimate daughter. What you did was not that bad. She wants you just don’t apologies you will look weak and it will plant the seed for her loss of interest.

Ninja out
QFT.
LOL

"Oh my god I called here when I was drunk and I was a little bit mean to her! I'm the most horrible person in the world!"

Dude...you did little to nothing wrong. Don't apologize for **** that's not serious. Btw, to me, This:
However, this girl is kinda restrained/traditional type and...
translates, "she is just like all other women seem to be". And just like all other women, she doesn't deserve an apology for this.

Why do you want her to think you are a nice guy? If by nice guy you mean, strong confident, willing to accept a mistake WHEN he makes one (you didn't in this case), and a romantic?
Well...you're not really talking about a nice guy anymore are you?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, everyone has done this at some point of their lives! Live and learn! Just laugh about it to her and say you were just randomly dialing people! You were drunk and you and your friends were just annoying people. That got me out of the situation on 2 different occassions!

Deus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be glad you called her, NOT your supervisor at work........ at 4.30am...

=)

//The king of drunken phone call, and un-readable SMS messages at odd times.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDISAGREE, you sound like your 12. Learn to spell and be grammatically correct, and maybe girls won't get made when u drink under age.