Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Called her out on her Sh!t

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you guys are a riot. I leave this site for some months and you guys are still the same long lost brotherhood I've always had. Yes I could turn this into a f_ck buddy but it really isn't worth the hassle (I still have other plates spinning)

The majority of you have said I'm insecure? I don't see how being ignored on a weekly basis only too be contacted when the other person wants to use you to boost their ego is being insecure. People make time for things that are important to them. (My extracts words to her) Now I admit I may not be the best when it ones to the ladies but I have ALOT of experience thanks to this site in the last couple of years. And here's what I learned about the majority of women (not all because yes their some good ones out in the world) Some women like to show obsessive commitment, love, praise and devotion in the beginning but for whatever reason.....their own paranoia, self-loathing and fear of abandonment/rejection keeps her from wanting to meet other people.

I only brought up my phone because I do find it strange that I had it last at her house on the table only to get home minutes later and it's gone. I was only a little upset at the fact that 1) She invited me over and blatantly ignored me. 2) I canceled plans with others (my time is valuable & 3)she said this through text and not in person. Its insulting to the point in a way that she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I'm a big boy I think I can handle myself.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with social leper the text is complete BS I wouldn't even take her seriously. A girl will move mountains to be with you if she was really really interested in you. She's either fronting or she's lost interest. Should have been indifferent and not delete her off Facebook.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP did not chump out. If a girl invites you a party and she ignores you, that is extremely disrespectful. And you're supposed to stand up on a table and entertain her friends or make everyone there love you because you're super alpha dude and no matter what, nothing phases you? GTFOH! If you put a champion MMA guy vs. 50 street thugs and he looses, do you blame the MMA champ for being a bıtch poser who can't really fight? Insane.

OP should of just left her there, and hooked back up with his friends before the clock struck midnight. That's his only mistake. All he did was try a relationship with a nut job bıtch.

This chick is damaged goods and put up a huge cünt shield before he can hurt her with any form of dump/rejection by sending that text. She's insecure. She can smell a non-chump and knows he may pump and dump, so she struck first. She's been here before, she can sense history repeating (perhaps).

Most likely, she is looking for a chump do dominate for the rest of her life.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Guys, to gauge a woman's IL, use the Celebrity Maxim. i.e. Would she do this to Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, George Clooney?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
The majority of you have said I'm insecure? I don't see how being ignored on a weekly basis only too be contacted when the other person wants to use you to boost their ego is being insecure.
seriously, it was a party, apparently all you expected her to do was screw around with you.

ProDJ26 said:
Its insulting to the point in a way that she doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I'm a big boy I think I can handle myself.
what... the... f***? I don't even...

this is like in that song "I threw it on the ground" where the guy is offended at the grave insult the hot dog vendor gave him by offering him a free hot dog

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Guys, to gauge a woman's IL, use the Celebrity Maxim. i.e. Would she do this to Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling, George Clooney?
The celebrity maxim applies to either gender and isn't really a proper way to guage interest level. It is fair to say that any of us here would miss out on work or a day of school to meet our favorite celebrity or sports star or movie star but we most likely wouldn't do that for an ordinary girl.

We're not celebrities so the point in trying to use that maxim against a girl is just rubbish.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember coming up in the game thinking calling women out on their shi@@t was the way to go; it showed dominance, it showed that she was dealing with an Alpha, it showed you wouldn't take her bs.

I quickly realized that it was futile at best.

Have you ever called a woman out on her bs and suddenly seen a marked reversal in her behavior? Maybe temporarily; but the resentment you will create within her will fester at a much greater & longer level. Read 48 Laws of Power for more on that topic.

Lets get to the root of the issue here. The OP invested a little too much in a girl who he should've simply kept as a fuvk buddy.

Never ask a woman for more of her time than she is willing to give you.

Doing so will always be perceived as a chump move; and make you appear clingy, needy and be a major factor in her losing attraction for you.

So she was ignoring you at the party. Did you make an attempt to engage her & interact with her? If she was still busy with her friends, then you should've mingled with other women there and had fun. Then excuse yourself early & go to your other plans.

If you learn one thing from this site, let it be this:

Let your ACTIONS do the talking for you. Using words is a terrible way to effectively get to a woman, she'll simply know she got to you.

Deleting her from Facebook? Petty, just hide her from your newsfeed.

And as others have mentioned, this site tends to bring in noobs and transform them into extreme thinkers. If she cancels a date, she's banging the football team. If she didn't seem as excited as normal, she's cheating etc.

You should have seen the situation for what it was & you would have avoided this whole mess.

It sounds like she likes you and was holding back because you were on your end.

Remember woman reciprocate back what they feel their getting from a man.

PIMP

Last edited:

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. And arguing with women, in general, is futile at best, also. But once you decide you don't give a **** what she does, both certainly can be fun. :) And a demonstration of some balls never hurts, as women talk.

Pissing off all of the women can be a problem. Pissing off some of the women, never a problem.

Imo

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
The majority of you have said I'm insecure? I don't see how being ignored on a weekly basis only too be contacted when the other person wants to use you to boost their ego is being insecure.
So why did you go to her party? From her message it looks more like she's looking for someone who will give her more space and take a more casual approach to the relationship. If you were giving her space and playing things cool, then I doubt she would've written that message.

People make time for things that are important to them. (My extracts words to her)
This is very telling. You think that she should consider you more important than she does, even though you're not in a serious relationship.

I was only a little upset at the fact that 1) She invited me over and blatantly ignored me. 2) I canceled plans with others (my time is valuable & 3)she said this through text and not in person.
Cancelling plans with others shows that you are too caught up on chasing her. You could've hung out with your friends and maybe dropped by after or vice versa. You cancelled your plans so you felt like she owed you something and that usually translates to neediness.

Another thing, why does it bother you so much that she said it through a text? Again, it sounds like you're being very demanding, expecting her to meet with you and tell you this face to face.

The impression I get is that she wants something more casual, that gives her time and space to spend with her friends and do her own thing, whereas you seem too focused on her and too demanding. It could be that her behaviour on NYE was a sh1t test or a way to send you a hint to back off a bit.

I've been in your position and done the same thing so many times before, but after some hard lessons, I realise how I've been at fault and how I just need to chill out more when it comes to relationships.

Like Pimpsicle said, there are a lot of people who preach calling women out as something alpha to put them in their place, but this is really just theoretical or outdated nonsense. I remember hearing David DeAngelo talking a lot about doing this and he'd come up with these hypothetical situations where the woman suddenly respects the man more and starts giving into him...but in real life it never works like this. The women actually think you're a spoilt brat throwing a tantrum and that can totally kill attraction.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys I really don't understand how I showed any sign of clingyness this entire time. I never asked for her time she offered and I accepted only because it seemed like a better idea than being out in 9 degree weather on new years eve here in Michigan. Deleting her also isn't petty. Afterwards she left a voicemail telling me not to talk to her anymore. So it's one of those things were its d@mned if you do d@med if you don't. I was simply following her wishes.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
The OP did not chump out. If a girl invites you a party and she ignores you, that is extremely disrespectful. And you're supposed to stand up on a table and entertain her friends or make everyone there love you because you're super alpha dude and no matter what, nothing phases you? GTFOH! If you put a champion MMA guy vs. 50 street thugs and he looses, do you blame the MMA champ for being a bıtch poser who can't really fight? Insane.

OP should of just left her there, and hooked back up with his friends before the clock struck midnight. That's his only mistake. All he did was try a relationship with a nut job bıtch.

This chick is damaged goods and put up a huge cünt shield before he can hurt her with any form of dump/rejection by sending that text. She's insecure. She can smell a non-chump and knows he may pump and dump, so she struck first. She's been here before, she can sense history repeating (perhaps).

Most likely, she is looking for a chump do dominate for the rest of her life.
Couldn't of said it better

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
ProDJ26 said:
Been talking to this woman recently. She invited me over a couple of times (I've already banged her). I'm still kind of upset because my gut told me to bail before she does. Went over to her place for new years to only to be ignored the entire time. (She had her friends over) Oh it gets better. I "lost" my phone at her house (which she probably has and went through). She usually makes excuses about "being busy, having to write papers,etc". I finally got fed up and called her out on it. Here's the text she sent:

"Ok so I am going to tell you this because it has been bothering me for a little while, I am not going to change how busy I am or what I do just to impress or get a guy, I like to be busy and I like to also have space sometimes, I do enjoy spending time with you and also feel safe with you, but I will not compete to keep you in my life, if u want to go find someone easier then you are welcome to. I will miss u and the time we spend together but I am only trying to please one person in my life and that is me. I know there is someone out there who will take me just as I am and who will not critizies me all the time for what I do and the time I don't have , they will appreciate the time I give, because they know that it is a sacrifice I am make when I should be doing something else. For one you have made it clear that we are only friends so I have no obligation to u and u don't have one to me either. I have spent my hole life trying to please people and I am done, I just want people in my life who will not be judging and just take me as I am, happy, grumpy, busy sad and sometimes upset! Sorry you got all this now I hope u find your phone and I am happy to get together and talk this all out some time. I am looking for someone who is just as motivated and driven as I am and also someone who goes as much as I do that way we understand each other .Don't forget I have a choice too, it's not just yours!"

My first reaction was to respond with vengeful words. But no I refuse to give this woman power. I deleted her @$$ from my contact list and Facebook (which she responded with an immediate friend request). I DID NOT add her back. She made her choice to throw away her chances on the great catch and must now live with regret!!!
According to macklessonsradio.com, the fact that you ATTENDED a party/invitation of hers was a grave mistake, a TRAP. Now you know why.

RumnCoke

Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Agree with Exception that analyzing that girl's ignorant text is a waste of time. Agree with Social Leper that the girl was low quality anyway and nothing the OP could have done would change that. OP did not go beta.
Agreed.