Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

called her, but shes with (male) friends

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been "friends" with this girl for awhile now. We've certainly done our share of flirting. I called her about 30 mins ago and she said she was going to Shuck N Jive in Dallas and that she'd be going with "brad, and a few more people from my place of work."

I wonder if I should even go out there alone and try to mack on her. Is it even worth it?

When I was on the phone, she did spill out the details without me even asking. Last night she said she'd call me back and never did. When I just called her (30 mins ago) she said she stayed in and slept because of her previous nights actions (she just turned 21 a few days ago).

Would it be worth it to show up alone (possibly with a friend) and try to mack on her. I guess I'll have to read the guy(s) to see if theyre interested in her. But how pathetic would it look if I went up there and theres this big buff, good looking fool mackin on her, and I'm like "hey whats up?" lol.

I probably need to bring a dude with me. Oh well, thanks for the advice, take care.

slim pimp

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say show up with another friend, so you don't look like a pathetic loser with nothing else to do. Show up a bit later, to make it look like you are busy, and won't be a doormat for her. If she doesn't call you back again, call her on it, and express how you feel about it to her.

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
agree partially

Good advice, I agree that I'll show up with another dude... but I probably will think about calling her out on it. We'll see.

slims999

Don Juan
Reaction score
ended up going

I ended up going to the club, its like a mile away from my house. It was awesome, holy ****, I'm going every ****in night from now on. I am so drunk rite now tryina type this ****.

OH well anyway, I flirted with her a little bit, it was cool tho, I just hung out and had a good time. Im glad I went!

Everyone should go to a club alone, it rules!

Later

Reaction score
Originally posted by slims999
I've been "friends" with this girl for awhile now. We've certainly done our share of flirting. I called her about 30 mins ago and she said she was going to Shuck N Jive in Dallas and that she'd be going with "brad, and a few more people from my place of work."
If she wanted you there to 'mack' on her she would have invited you along but instead she went with other guys from 'your' work! :rolleyes:

Don't become friends with a girl you like romantically!! You'll just destroy yourself thinking about what you cannot have!!

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying "Brad, and a few other people from my place of work" means its in first person context (thats actually what she said) meaning it was people from her work, not his.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that she emphasized Brad?

She didn't say, "I'm going with some people from work."

She didn't say, "I'm going with Brad, Kevin, Stacy, Heather and Dan."

She said she was going with Brad and some people from her work.

Emphasis on Brad.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been "friends" with this girl for awhile now
well there is a good chance you won't be getting with her then.

Last night she said she'd call me back and never did. When I just called her...

She said she would call you...didn't.... so you called her? hmm no good. I would never do this, but thats just IMO. let her call and explain why she didn;t in the first place. even so its still a red flag since it most likely won't be legit. she didn't call b/c she didn't want to. not good

she said she was going to Shuck N Jive in Dallas and that she'd be going with "brad, and a few more people

Shes going out and not inviting you...that says something right there as far as future romantic interest. once again not good.

I know it sounds like I am being pessimistic here but I say gage IL and go for ones witht the highest. saves time...inc chances

I'm glad you went to the club and ended up having a good time( noticed that it wasn't with her). Props for not hanging around like an idiot trying to get attention. You went and had a good time. good work.

I say you move on and work on another chick, maybe at that club. Put this "friend" on the back burner in terms of romantic interest.

Balla

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you will hate your self for even trying with a 'friend'. It has entirely different meanings to her than it does to you. For her, a friend means - absolutely no chance.