"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Call her out on her lie?

AceyR6

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Talking to this girl on the phone when she asks me when the last time I had sex was. I tell her its been around a 1 1/2 months and ask her the same. She tells me its been a month and I sort of made a big deal about it and got pissed (my fault). After I get off the phone, I figure out she is lying about it and she actually hasn't ****ed in a while. Now should I call her out on her lie and redeem my initial mistake (tell her I was actually pissed cause I knew she was lying to me and not cause of the actual sex) or just keep my mouth shut? thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

sunnyside

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
What will confronting her about the lie get you? Nothing but problems.
 

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
Ha ha ha!

You should have been like:

"Well, if ya comon over....then ask me the same question tomorrow, I'll answer....a day!"
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Say nothing---for a variety of reasons.

1st: what, exactly, do you have by way of 'proof' that she has or hasn't had sex in that time period?

2nd: even if she is lying, you'd be acting like a moron confronting her on a 3rd Grade level ('You lied to me!! You told a lie!!') Your interpretation, IMO, is probably correct---but confronting her will make her defensive and embarrassed and probably drive her off. And she will likely protect herself against you and get even by turning her friends against you...negative social proof, who needs it?

Better: figure out what she was attempting to do by that lie:

Was she trying to put up a front and show she was more sophisticated and worldly? Was she trying to project that she wasn't a "can't get a date" type loser? Was she engaged in one-upmanship? This is far more productive for you to figure out than trying to cover a mistake.

3rd: you made a mistake getting pissed and she knows it too. Or maybe not. Covering it up or trying to re-work it later will only make it more obvious and keep it going longer. She's probably already well on her way towards forgetting it--like old news.

And why were you answering a retarded question like that in the first place (when did you last have sex)--??? Just say "that's classified" and move on (or some other variation.) You're not obligated to answer every question a girl asks you. Don't kiss and tell---no bragging.
 
Top