Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Call her or not??

Jifto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this hb9 month that's blew my mind sexually and emtionally. Turned out she was a roller coaster (see past threads) and treated me like crap. I've been in the online dating game from r a month and nobody comes close to her bjs or sex. Should I hit her up and plate her???

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated this hb9 month that's blew my mind sexually and emtionally. Turned out she was a roller coaster (see past threads) and treated me like crap. I've been in the online dating game from r a month and nobody comes close to her bjs or sex. Should I hit her up and plate her???

Yes if you want to get back on the emotional roller coaster ride

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of a good blow job, you are willing to be treated like crap.. again?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm desperate and got lucky to get a woman I think is very attractive in the past. She treated me badly and used me like the doormat I am but I don't feel like I can ever get a woman as attractive again. Should I sacrifice my self-respect and dignity by reaching out and validating her? Hopefully she will fūck me out of pity again. Caution, I won't take any of you guys' advice. I'm more looking for someone to agree with the decision I already decided to make. Thanks for wasting your time."

Igetit!

Reaction score
No. Why the hell would you go back to someone who treats you like crap?
Cause she blew his mind sexually and emotionally,and no one else comes close to the sex/BJs she gives.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Dated for a month?
  • Roller coaster?
  • Treated you like crap?
  • Online??
  • You've had lots of BJ's in one month of online dating?
  • "Plate her"?
This. If you like the sex... why would you drop her? Just ignore the stupid sh!t and keep fvcking her, I really don't see the problem.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. If you like the sex... why would you drop her? Just ignore the stupid sh!t and keep fvcking her, I really don't see the problem.

Well she treated him like chit... not sure how he could overlook that

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fell into the trap.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're on this forum and you dont fuvck 9s and 10s your a loser, it seems LMAO...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
if you're on this forum and you dont fuvck 9s and 10s your a loser, it seems LMAO...
Lol. Exactly.

In theory this forum is full of James Bond types and rich movie stars, they can get a 9/10 or 10/10 anytime they please, and any small sign of disrespect the girl is dropped asap.

In reality this forum, especially if the girl is young, would accept a lot of disrespect and bad behaviour to have sex with a 7/10, and that's being generous.

The way men would act in real life with a young, good looking girl in no way correlates to the advice given. We are deceiving ourselves more than half the time to feel good about ourselves.

Reaction score
Lol. Exactly.

In theory this forum is full of James Bond types and rich movie stars, they can get a 9/10 or 10/10 anytime they please, and any small sign of disrespect the girl is dropped asap.

In reality this forum, especially if the girl is young, would accept a lot of disrespect and bad behaviour to have sex with a 7/10, and that's being generous.

The way men would act in real life with a young, good looking girl in no way correlates to the advice given. We are deceiving ourselves more than half the time to feel good about ourselves.
Quit quoting fictional characters. That doesn't help anyone. James Bond is not a real person. Pierce Brosnan's wife is actually fat.

martinman980

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use this opportunity to pratice a bit of boundry setting and also start learning how to train a woman to act the way you want them to act ;) It's just as simple as rewarding wanted behaviour, and punishing bad/unwanted behavior
Punishing bad behavior can include: telling her firmly to stop doing it, pretending , or better yet showing her that she really pissed you off, that you are angry at her, spanking her, insulting her ( advanced users only :))) ) , ignoring her bad behaviour, ignoring her and so on....

What?! you are going to give up just because of some little stupid drama? And by the way they act like that only if you allow them to ;)

I would only leave, if despite all my efforts to bring her on the right path (so to speak) she would still be a cu***nt.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you talking about? Not me. I dated the highest rated girl on the forum (3 score average of 98, in two photos) lots of members submitted photos, and 3 scored a perfect 100 in Attractive but none were higher than her total score. She was absolutely a 9. I did drop her, 3 weeks ago, and it was the first sign of disrespect, when she wanted to meet for lunch. She sent the last text and said "Let me know if you change your mind".

I met a new girl (age 20) within 4 days, have had 2 dates so far, and she texted me the last 6 straight days in a row (and probably this morning I haven't checked my phone).

And you know what? I dumped her last night, at the first sign of disrespect.

Me: I can tell from the video of you that you are in love with the cameraman.
Her: Ha! Not really.
Me: In like maybe?
Her: (no response)
Me: You're fired.

I got 2 phone numbers last night and 3 girls texted me, all HB9, ages 20, 20, 22.

martinman980

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what score would this blue eyed girl get? from 1 to 10?