“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Call her back?

Hoss

New Member
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I called this lady up today and we talked for a little bit before she suddenly became busy and told me to call her 'later tonight.'

The conversation was going good before it had to end, so I assume that she really was busy. She didn't say that she was busy, but I could tell because someone was talking to her in the background.

My question is, should I call her back later tonight (About 3 hours from now) even though she ended the call herself?

My friend used this arguement when I asked him:

Call her. You have permission to call her, from her. Call her.

------------------------

What do you guys say?

Thanks
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
if you ever want to talk to her again, then call her. it doens't have to be tonight. in fact, i wouldn't call her until tomorrow or the next day. but, she will never call you.
 

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
First of all, why are you bull****ting with her on the phone? Why don't you talk to her on actual dates? Call her in a few days, set up a date, then get the hell off. It should be five minutes max.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Call her tomorrow around the sametime. If she asks you why you didn't call last night tell her you were "busy." :D

You have to play this little cat and mouse game early on. Even though she might ask why you didn't call, deep down she likes it because your challenging her. Keep doing that and she'll be fuvkin' you every night.


PIMP
 
Top