“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

c0ckblockers

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
wat ive noticed about this site is that there are no tips on how to handle c0ckblockers or at least i havent found any like let say you talking to a girl and a guy just comes and push you wat would you do? what would you do if some 1 says right in front of the girl man she dunt like you. thanx fo ay helps or articles
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by dawg89
wat ive noticed about this site is that there are no tips on how to handle c0ckblockers or at least i havent found any like let say you talking to a girl and a guy just comes and push you wat would you do? what would you do if some 1 says right in front of the girl man she dunt like you. thanx fo ay helps or articles
Thats the problem with high school pimpin. You can't do it to alot of girls, hell no more then five or so cause rumors fly like nothing else. At least, that's what I've noticed. I've only had success with girls I don't know.

My opinion? School kills mysteriousness
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
There is one ****block in particular I know of at my school who attempts to flirt with every hot chick there is. He is laughable in my opinion tho, he doesn't realize he is in the friends zone no matter how he tries, he isnt a AFC who supplicates to them and does a lot of teasing but he just isnt good at taking anything beyond that and only got himself a rep of being a teasy friend with all the girls. Normally i ignore him but lately he's been throwing stupid comments at me when I do heavy flirting with a close "friend" of mine. Such as aww thats so cute!!!! If I didnt follow the DJ rules where i have to play stuff like that off smooth then id pound that kids face in to where he wouldnt be able to say sh*t again. Or at least threten him cuz he is like 5 ft and weighs like 110 his bench is like 60lbs max....

Anyway I just ignore him mostly or play a long a bit with some c/f. I dont think you really have to worry about **** blocks unless they are actually good with women because the girls will just ingore them when they notice how confident and fun you are.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Take him aside and tell him if he ****s with your **** again, you'll beat the piss out of him.

That's my approach, anyway.
 
Top