"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

C0ck carousel harridan laments: I’m Panicking Because I’m Getting Older And There’s No One Left To Date

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Now women become "dog mom" since its more trendy
It is more trendy but there are still plenty of cat moms. Millennials are the most pet crazed generation ever.

I was pondering this pre-Covid. I was sitting in an airport waiting for a flight while thinking, "There is a lot of attractive women here. But how many actually paid for their own flights?"

Probably not many LOL.
Nice thinking! That'd be my guess as well. Females get amazing freebies.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top