“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

C+F Voice Message

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
hey
i came across some funny answering machien messages but after recording it i sound like a moron

"hi. i'm probably here right now. but i' mjust avoiding someonei do'nt like. leave a message and if i don't call back, it's you"

can someone record and upload smoewhere the proper way to say something like this, or any other pre-recorded messages they have?

cheers
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Acheron

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by evolvingnerd
i also need ot hear how to present it
on my recording i just sound bland...
Weapons of Mass Seduction, which is available through the link at the top right corner, has a lot of good info on vocal improvement. It's worth a look, IMO.
 
Top