“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

C & F replies for "how do you think i look in this"???

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Bleh i'm all out. After somethin with spark, not cliches like "you look great in it... but id like to see you out of it"... cheers duders! Anything related to uniforms and the like would be good. :cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
i usually say "Oh, damn; I like" and then ill do something like turn around and say "do these pants make my ass look fat?", usually gets a luagh. just be playful in everything you do, and your c&f will come naturally.
 

Ripped

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Cheers bud! :cool:
 

Brazilian Guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2002
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Belo Horizonte
Me:hum.....didn´t like it much....you shoild take it off right now!! ;-)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Me:

Didn't you just wear that?? (she'll probably slap you in the arm)
 
Top