Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C & F - Old School Style

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

my mom was telling me what my dad used to do to her, back in the day. we're talking 1960s here. it still works.

1. in a crowded elevator, he would fart, and say, "Carol". (you know, blame it on her).

2. in a crowd, with the family and friends, he would follow behind her, but walking like a chimp. she would sense it, but when she turned around, he'd stop, just before she could see it.

3. my brother had really blonde hair as a kid, no one else in the family, just him. at church, in front of a bunch of nuns, one of them asked, "where did this blonde hair come from". in front of everyone, my dad said, "from the milkman". this was to a bunch of nuns, in the 60's! punched him in the arm for that one.

4. they took the dog in to the vet. his name was Jake. the vet was mexican and he called him "yake", you know...mexican accent. when they were done, my dad said, "okay, cmon, yake..." right in front of him. embarrased the hell out of her. another punch.

5. aunt mary is really fat, and a b!tch on top of it. at the family gathering, and after a few beers, he once said behind her back, "if your aunt mary were any fatter, she'd be a perfect circle". this went over nicely! punch!

6. i recall an argument about who's house we were going to have a family gathering at. this was in front of a bunch of other family members. it was going to be at, you guessed it, aunt mary's place. aunt mary is also a cheap bastard, so dad was very opposed to this. he said in disgust to everyone, "yeah, a bag of chips and a six pack for dinner". another punch!

7. at another gathering, the dog was licking his b@lls in front of everyone--grandma, grandpa, the cousins, and all the rest. my uncle, who thinks he's funny but isn't, said the standard line, "boy, i wish i could do that". no one laughed. my dad comes back with, "if you ask him, maybe he'd let you". everyone cracked up. punch!

8. at 4th of July, when we were kids lighting fireworks in the backyard (boy, the good ole days when it was legal), we would use those punks to light them. we ran out of them and my dad, so suave as only he can, gave us his cigarette to light them! mom didn't like that at all. punch!

and a whole bunch of other funny stuff.

of course, they have long since been divorced. but, mom still looks on this with a little sparkle in her eye. mom was always a "good girl". but dad messed with her at times, embarassed her, etc. she loved it! looking back, mom used to punch dad a lot!

he married a lawyer 15 years younger and messes with her just as much. she's a pouter--you know the type--like a 6 year old when she doesn't get her way. he tells her flat out, to go pout in the other room.

dad is still a DJ, at the ripe old age of 62!

rock on.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gd post

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your dad is a natural....hes the kinda guy that attracts women effortlessly, im not surprised why they got divorced and then married a woman 15 years younger.

C-Mack

Banned
Reaction score
I guess my friend Player Supreme was correct when he said that C&F was an old thing from his youth.

He claims that the Double your Dating program is based on a old urban style used by pimps and macks from the 70's.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my dad's much the same, he's 74 and has been married to my mum for 36 years. Does c&f in a really 'gentlemanly' way and only lets my mum go so far with any BS...she really respects this I think but I wonder if today's generation of women can handle this sometimes.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, Mother's day.
At a dim sum restaurant.
We're well known at this restaurant, the hostess comes up to our table to drop something off and says "So today is Mother's Day, did you get her (his wife) any flowers?"

My dad motions to the cart of food beside him "No, no this is more important!"

LOL!

He used C+F!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well your dad's a natural comedian. Use too much c+f and people will think you're just that.

peter_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you go and try that out, go to a mall or a club and start walking behind some girl like an ape and see how far that gets you!!!!

The only thing that will get you is a an AZZ Kicking and everyone in the place making fun of you!!!

This is the most absurd thing I have ever read!!!!

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by peter_g
Yeah you go and try that out, go to a mall or a club and start walking behind some girl like an ape and see how far that gets you!!!!

The only thing that will get you is a an AZZ Kicking and everyone in the place making fun of you!!!

This is the most absurd thing I have ever read!!!!

That depends, I think that in certain social contextes that could work. If the girl likes you and knows that you are busting on her then you can get a way with acting in a lot of rather obscure sometimes obscene ways and they will eat it up like candy.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, rgeere. If you do the 'gorilla walk' to a woman you don't even know, that's rude by anyone's measure. If you do that to a girl you're on a date with or your gf, then it's okay.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post. its awesome to see how the DJs of old did it.

c&f is wonderful if you know how to use it. joke around all the time, and girls will think of you as just that - a joke. no one will take you seriously. neg hitting a girl is dangerous in the same way; especially if she is shy or has average-to-low self-esteem.

the key is to take women on an ever-evolving roller-coaster ride of drama. you dont want to HURT her. but you want to make her FEEL. make her FEEL ALIVE when she is with you.

- make your woman smile and laugh. let her see how laid back you are and that you take lifes troubles in stride.

- let her get mad when you dont buy into her sh!t tests. dont get upset or angry, but with a cool confidence, be firm with her. have some pride. if shes smart enough to come around and apologize, reward her. make her feel that you dont take any bull****, and if she plays it straight, youll give her the time of her life.

- make her feel loved, make her feel intimate with you. show her that you arent all jokes. show her how deep your waters truly run. show her that at the end of the day, when its just you and her, and the lights are dimmed, youre the sensual lover shes been dreaming of.

- tease her, but in a loving, playful way. otherwise she wont feel comfortable with you. keep her on her toes, but dont hurt her. let her understand that with you and her, it isnt about one person being better than the other. its about two people coming together, and bringing -eachother- above lifes troubles.

whether youre into short-term or long-term relationships, you need to strike her emotions. blast her mind, exhilarate her senses. thats how you build and maintain electric attraction, on both her part and yours.

SLB