Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C&F line idea

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

There's this chick at the video store I always go to (it's like not 5 minutes away from my place) who's pretty cute and, as far as I know, available. I always make a bit of small-talk when I go and try to be ****y and funny, and a couple minutes ago I got an idea for a line. While making small talk, I could ask her like "So how much does it pay to work here?" And after she tells me I could say, "That's a good rate to be grabbing your ass all day long. (short pause) I'd like to be paid as much to grab your ass.. (pause for effect) Actually, it might not be enough pay for that." Or something such.

What do you guys think? ..I'll test it today if she's working. Who knows, maybe she'll let me? lol

-Fred

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the connection she will think it is fun but if you do not have a good connection with her then you will se the sun rise on your cheek. Go with the gut. If you are unsure of what it tells you, do it anyway. :)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh that's a good one righ there.
You should try that

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand how grabbing her ass has anything to do with her employment at a video store. Please fill me in here. Then i can join in with the chorus of applause.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Poddy
I dont understand how grabbing her ass has anything to do with her employment at a video store. Please fill me in here. Then i can join in with the chorus of applause.

The two don't have anything to do with one another. It's simply implying that 1. she's not attractive (I'd get paid to grab her ass) and 2. I would actually grab her ass. ...The line can work with any job.

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt recommend trying this unless you are positive that it will come off as more funny than ****y. This is an insult.

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a retarded line. Oh goddamn that is retarded. She won't understand it, and will think you are sick and stupid just for referring to grabbing her ass so often for no reason.

Try: "You wanna do something this weekend?"

Poddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Try: "You wanna do something this weekend?"
Id recommend something more aggressive. This weekend im doing (whatever your doing) meet me (where your doing it) at (the time your doing it).
Your asking her if she wants to do something. We already know she wants to do something, you just have to tell her what.
Note: We dont actually know she does want to do something, but thats the attitude you should be taking. Your alpha arent you? ;)

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! that's horrible. Pretty agressive first off......... takes balls to say... but put yourself in the girls shoes for a sec just to think logically.. "hey can i get paid to grab your ass?" this is bad... You know she likes you but other than that it makes her sound like a slut (you a jerk) and if she's not initially attracted you just blew it for yourself.

On the site we teach guys to be more open and go after what they want, but they have to do it in a smart way. I've always liked the you're the bear, she's the bunny analogy, but it really doesn't fit if you think about it, you're not good enough to be loud and obnoxious and come out of anywhere and get her. Most people are spider/flies, but taht doesn't work... cuz you don't just sit on your ass. Don Juan's have to be like jaguars... sneak up on the prey and before it even knows it... it's dead.. (or in this cas attracted to you... ew... :D) Anyways, it takes all the steps and doesn't flaunt it's feelings @ the very beg. It's a real hunter.

Don't be a bear, they're too fat anyways

-jc