“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

C/F- Field Report

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Rather pleased with myself on this one. :)

A bit of background information, firstly this girl has a boyfreind so I was just toning a few DJ skills and testing a few things out, I found it easier because I never had the added pressure of actually pursueing anything with her.

I met her in an IT class last week, she's only about a 5 so I was never that interested. I personally think that the less good looking girls are better to tone your skills on, seeing as you consider that they'd be lucky to get you, which is of course the attitude that a DJ adopts to all girls. It's a great chance to get yourself into that frame of mind.

Anyway, to the report. I've edited the conversation to leave out the irrelevant stuff. I'd already been talking to her for a bit so I'm cutting in mid-convo here.

Just for referance, this girl has long black hair.

*Girl's phone rings*

Me: Who was that?
Girl: My boyfreind
Me: Ah, was he telling you he didn't like you hanging around with that good looking bloke you met in IT last week? (said whilst smiling)
Girl: No (smiles)
Me: You can tell him he's safe anyway, I go for blondes. (****y grin and look away, turn round and she's still smiling)

*Girl gestures her hand towards my last mint, making out that she wants one*

Me: That's my last mint.
Girl: Yep
Me: And you seriously expect me to give it to you when you don't even say so much as please?
Girl: Silent
Me: You must have your boyfreind at the click of a finger
Girl: No!


Girl: Do you know Sam, are you the one that dosen't like him?
Me: He's alright, I don't like him that much
Girl: I think he's a really nice guy.
Me: Yeah, that's just it, he is a nice guy
Girl: And what's wrong with nice guy's exactly?
Me: Finish last (Said whilst smiling)
Girl: Well it's better to be a nice guy than to be mean
Me: I'm not mean, if I was mean you wouldn't be having a conversation with me.............And smiling at the same time
(She trys not to smile but the lips gradually move upwards)
Girl: I'm not smiling
Me: You're smiling because you like me
Girl: I think you have a big ego, you think you're the best thing on earth
Me: You said it, not me. (smiles)

The bus pulls up to her stop.

For me the comment that I have a big ego is a good step in the right direction. I often came accross as nervous around women and generally gave them whatever they asked for in the hope I'd buy their affections, of course, it rarely worked. I've still got a long way to go but that for me was a big step in the right direction, thanks to the lads on here of course. ;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
sounds like u got too big of an ego.
you dont wanna be a d!ck, and it sounds like that is what you were doing.

you gotta know when to draw the line!

there is a fine line b/t being a fvcker and being ****y.
remember that, and tone it down a bit
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
That was not C/F i am sorry .. i think most of people on this site does not know what real C/F is .. maybe know the concept, but the actual lines do not follow C/F.

Your lines were .. just ****y which is easy to do BTW .. there was no real funny twist behind it. Beside .. you were doing this to a 5 scale girl.. have you ever try your C&F on HB7+?

True C/F routine is the one that makes girl LOL not just a smile. It can come from canned line or some random situational one. In later case, remember it .. and use it when similar situation comes.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
LuisGarcia10, that was not really C&F but i dnt care what the others say that was good! it was defintly good! keep it up, and next time playfully tease her!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Perhaps C/F was the wrong phrasing then.

Either way it cracked her up and I had her full attention for the entire bus ride, despite her mate who she knows very well being sat with us for the entire ride.
 
Top