"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

c+f comeback!!?

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Age
42
ok guys..i have a difficult name and chicks always seem to forget it first!!

i need a fuking fiesty comeback...
for all i know the *****es might be trying to neg me or soe stupid crap

so neway
how do i respond to something like..
sorry i forgot urname

thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
AFTER SCREAMING MY NAME IN PASSION YOU'LL NEVER FORGET IT

ARE YOU UP FOR IT! I KNOW I AM !

look at your crotch as you say this..and have a devious smile on your face. And if you want to scare her further then roar like a tiger with your paws in their air as if you are going to puonce on her and devour her whole - coming towards her while you are doing this!!! Remember to keep roaring!

or something to that effect...
!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
only do this to hos and not to good women!
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
if they initiated the conversation, you could try.. "thats not so bad, i don't remember you at all"
if you started it, i spose you could say "i remembered your name, but not that <insert bad comment about them here> eg. big pimple on your nose"

prob not too good.. i dunno, don't have the prob.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
psst!

im not sure but maybe you could try sayin...

"oh.. blah blah... how's it goin, <name>?" use a different name.

just maybe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Re: psst!

Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
im not sure but maybe you could try sayin...

"oh.. blah blah... how's it goin, <name>?" use a different name.

just maybe.
I agree. This is probably the best comeback. Substitute HER name for a different one, and smirk a little (be ****y).
 

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2002
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Re: Re: psst!

Originally posted by DonJohn83
I agree. This is probably the best comeback. Substitute HER name for a different one, and smirk a little (be ****y).
personally i prefer

"i gues it is not that bad....i dont remember u at al"

haha
 

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Many in the US find my name hard for some reason. I use "You don't remember my name...? After all we've been through?!".

Gets them laughing when you've only talked to the girl for five minutes in the past, something like that.
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
"How could you forget my name? I mean, I know I would never forget your name, Stacy" (or another name that's not hers). I say it with a grin, so they can tell I'm not serious, but you can also try to deadpan the situation.
 
Top