Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

C&F approach doesn't work as well?

someperson12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi

From my experience, the ****y and funny approach doesn't seem to work that well at first. Most of the time (though it does work at times) it gets the girl intimidated and eventually not knowing what to say. I find that by first getting her comfortable (getting to know her) it easier to get her toopen up.

Dunno, is this the same for the rest of you guys?

Last edited:

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its usually not a good idea to be too extroverted upon approach. C+F works best once the babe is comfortable with you.

DJ Girl

Don Juan
Reaction score
You use that when she's fishing for compliments, you use that to show you're confident with who you are, and don't make her feel like she's the prize to be won. No doubt you're not gonig to make her feel intimitated right off the bat outta nowhere, use it right! It works!

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is to have FUN with the girl, not to build rapport. Thats where eye contact and smiling and kino comes in.

C&F is to lighten up the atmosphere and is to be used only once she is already comfortable enough to allow herself to experience emotions in your presence.

c&f is what makes her eyes flare up, gives her a big girlish grin, makes her want to leave and at the same time stay because she is having too much fun.

some of it works by the "incongruency" method.

(do a search for "incongruency")