"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

c*ckblocked by roses!!

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
49
girl at gym on valentines day

Hey everyone.

If you remember there was this girl I was interested in from my gym. She made it only semi apparant that she had a boyfriend back around Christmas time and since then left my gym to work at another one about 20 mins away from my place.

She always showed a lot of interest and we had some really good conversations.

So I went in on Saturday morning (Valentines Day) and she was there.

I started fluff talk with her, and it was going great. I then managed to swing the conversation around to Valentines Day. I went something like "It sucks that you have to work not only on a Saturday morning but on Valentines day too!"
"I know!" She said enthusiastically.

I was doing well. "But I got these flowers delivered this morning" She gestures to this huge ass vase with a fricken bout ten roses in it. "Wow, arent you lucky!" I managed out say without breaking stride.

She then caught me a bit unawares and asked me if I was doing anything special that night, and I said "nothing really huge at the moment, how about you?" and strangely she said she wasnt doing much.

Now, please correct me if i'm wrong, but shes got some AFC sending her roses. I assumed it was her boyfriend. Shes already shown me the roses, making it pretty apparant shes seeing someone.

Then she says that shes not doing much on Valentines day night. I would have expected her to say shes having dinner at a restaurant with the dude who sent the flowers. I dunno.

Did I blow an opportunity to say "Hey, come out with me then, it'll be great!"?

Those roses really put me off!

I said I had to go upstairs and do my workout, and left her. I went back down after woods and she was fawning over the roses with another chick that worked there.

Yep.

Anyone see something I may have missed? I've got a few girls that i'm working on at the moment, but this one was really quite fun to talk to. I can go back anytime and see her again, but is a NEXT in order? Should I have asked her out that night or would it have been futile anyway?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys :)
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
You got to learn that there are some things you cant really change and you have to beleive in "the force". "The force" is actually what someone might consider the "leap of faith". Just beleive in your abillities because if you dont noone will and even if you do noone really will.

You could have asked her out for that night sure or asked her if the person who sent her the flowers got a date out of it.If she says no then you could say something like you want to go out with her tonight but she shoudnt expect to receive that much flowers. Something like that. Make it sound funny in your own way.
 

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Thanks guys,

I just needed to hear it from someone else.
I'll drop in this weekend and ask her out. No excuses.

I'll let you know how it goes :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top