Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cסckblocked by a FVCKING PHONE

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to make anything clear. If she decides to continue to meet without a label its implied she is a FWB. Don't ruin it by pressuring her for label, just get the pvssy and keep your mouth shut.

So I was correct, blocking her would have left easy pvssy on the table.

All these stupid rules around blocking women who don't give you full sex on the first date is outdated - and you proved it.

I am glad you got the lay, but there isn't much of a lesson to learn from your post other than be persistent. Can you please tell us how you went from blocking her to having sex with her. What conversation happened to change the momentum.
>If she decides to continue to meet without a label its implied she is a FWB
You're right.

>Can you please tell us how you went from blocking her to having sex with her. What conversation happened to change the momentum.
When did I imply that I blocked her? We ****ed because I was patient and persistent. I've had this gradual escalation game two times before:
Once with this other (22) Russian broad that denied sex till the 3rd date and then announced "just so you know, only 2 men have ****ed me before you"
And once when I was 16 and I was her first everything

Most women would lie about never having a ONS, but surely, some will never **** anyone on the first/second (and in my case, 6th) date, and I feel that no amount of game will work here, but these are the minority.

So, to sum up, it's up to you. Unless there's absolutely zero progress (you're stuck on dry humping for several dates), you can probably score if you're patient enough.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
When did I imply that I blocked her?
Okay you didn't say you blocked her, but you did delete her number. The end result is you was terminating communication. I was curious how you turned it around so everyone can learn.

Me: understood. Have a good one *hang up* *delete contact*
Her: calling me back -- look, I am sorry but I just wanna do the right thing
Me: you did the wrong thing. But it doesn't matter, that's your decision and I accept it
Her: why did your profile pic disappear?
Me: because I deleted your contact
We ****ed because I was patient and persistent.
What was the interaction when you arrived at her house. Did you watch Netflix again or did you two go straight down to business!

Also was there any last minute resistance on her side.