Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bytch from 23 Years Ago

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a story to tell. Not really any point to it, but I thought it was interesting.

Back when I was 18 years old and still in high school, I started talking to this girl in my chemistry class. I really started to like her, and so I made an effort to try dating her. She seemed willing to date me, but her parents c0ckblocked me despite my efforts. I really fvcking tried hard to take her out. I'd call her on the phone and her parents wouldn't let me talk to her. Once I got her dad on the phone, and he invited me over so he could kick my ass (I didn't go). I tried phoning her repeatedly during the summer break when I couldn't see her. Eventually, I got sick of failing and didn't bother with this bytch anymore.

When the school year started up again, I waited 3-4 days to actually talk to her again. I approached her and she quickly excused herself so she woudn't have to talk to me. I decided fvck this bytch and never talked to her again. Shortly after that, I ended up with the chick who drove me to this site.

So that bytch ended up marrying this guy who writes comic books for a living (and not very good ones according to Amazon's reviews). The guy has social anxiety and won't leave his fvcking house. He sounds like a real piece of work.

Fast forward 20 years later. I met some people at one of my hangouts and eventually ended up in a circle of people who I'm now friends with. After looking through some of their profiles on Facebook, I realized that the bytch that I tried to date is also in this circle of friends. I figured that would eventually make things interesting.

For the past 4 years, these people always invite me to their gatherings via Facebook. Most of the time I can make it, and confirm it through Facebook. The bytch is always in the invite list and every time I can go, she makes some fvcking excuse and can't make it.

Last week, I got an invite to another gathering. I saw this bytch was invited, so I figured I'd do an experiment. I blocked her ass on Facebook so she couldn't see if I was coming or not. I wanted to know if it was my presence that was stopping her from making an appearance, or her excuses were genuine.

Saturday comes, and I bring my GF with me to the gathering. We all start chatting about random BS, and I'm pretty much the center of attention. We're having a great time, and lo and behold the bytch shows up (without her husband none-the-less). Doesn't say hi, just kinda avoids the space I'm in. She starts talking to one of our friends who begins to fill her in on things we were conversing about, mainly the funny 5hit that I've been talking about. I have no clue what was going through her brain at that point.

She ended up avoiding the social circle and started playing with one of the kids that was brought along. I'm still the entertainment, and continued to be it until it was time for me to leave. One of our friends was exclaiming that the party was going to suck the moment I left.

Anyway, we ended up leaving and that's when I unblocked her from Facebook.

I have no clue what's going to happen from this point. Will she come to these social gatherings now that she sees I'm not a threat? Will she continue to avoid me? I have no clue what her fvcking problem is. I mean, I did some pretty AFC 5hit back then, but I was 18, stupid, desperate, and a virgin. You'd think I fvcked her mom in the ass while she was sleeping.

Anyway, the next few gatherings should be interesting.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a similar experience. Girl in my class was the hottest girl in high school but her attitude turned me off majorly. I mean I wasn’t some expert in game back then but I knew enough to know she had her nose way up in the air. She didn’t seem to have a “type” either as far as dating goes, she dated everything from an assistant coach on my football team to the class dork, she was all over the place. I never showed interest in her because I was into this hippy girl in the grade below me and her and I were always off and on throughout high school. The girl in my class started some rumor that I was obsessed with her, I know why because I wasn’t giving her attention and all the other guys in my class fawned over her.

My class played a joke on the both of us, they voted me prom king and her prom queen so we’d have to dance together and take pics, and of course they picked some long ass 5 min slow dance song. We were smiling the whole time but telling each other how much we hated each other under our breath.

Fast forward to my 10 yr class reunion, wouldn’t you know it she was the ONLY person that wouldn’t talk to me? I didn’t exactly beat a path to talk to her either but the tension was still there 10 years later, she’s give me dirty looks and I’d shoot them right back at her. People in my class still got a kick out of it and we’re like “y’all just need to get married”. I felt bad cause I’m not the petty type but damn a girl like her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moral of the story: a woman never forgets a beta who left a bad impression
I'm not sure how much truth there is to that. Women can turn their opinion around or forget how they felt. I'm really not sure what this bytch's problem is. Maybe she's mad at her parents for not letting her date. Maybe she doesn't want me to throw it in her face. Maybe she's pissed off because she married a piece of 5hit and could've had me instead. I don't think I'll ever know the answer because she's very quiet and shy, and still is. None of our mutual friends have said anything. A couple of them know we went to school together because she told them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was 14 and the only thing to do was roller skate on the weekends, there was this girl my age that I had a huge crush on. She outed me in front of everyone by dedicating the song “never gonna get it”. That was a kick to the ego BUT it also taught me a lesson. I saw her about 2 years ago and my God did time do a number on her! That was enough revenge for me, hell she saw me and came up to apologize to me and wanted to go on a date sometime. Of course I was in no way interested. You could tell she felt stupid seeing me and how I aged way better than she did.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's not about you but more about her and her shame in ur presence, if that makes sense.

I'm guessing she feels rejected and still holds feelings for you.

No women is that turned off by betas to avoid social occasions with friends. In fact women absolutely enjoy beta orbiters.

Her actions speaks otherwise.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a story to tell. Not really any point to it, but I thought it was interesting.

Back when I was 18 years old and still in high school, I started talking to this girl in my chemistry class. I really started to like her, and so I made an effort to try dating her. She seemed willing to date me, but her parents c0ckblocked me despite my efforts. I really fvcking tried hard to take her out. I'd call her on the phone and her parents wouldn't let me talk to her. Once I got her dad on the phone, and he invited me over so he could kick my ass (I didn't go). I tried phoning her repeatedly during the summer break when I couldn't see her. Eventually, I got sick of failing and didn't bother with this bytch anymore.

When the school year started up again, I waited 3-4 days to actually talk to her again. I approached her and she quickly excused herself so she woudn't have to talk to me. I decided fvck this bytch and never talked to her again. Shortly after that, I ended up with the chick who drove me to this site.

So that bytch ended up marrying this guy who writes comic books for a living (and not very good ones according to Amazon's reviews). The guy has social anxiety and won't leave his fvcking house. He sounds like a real piece of work.

Fast forward 20 years later. I met some people at one of my hangouts and eventually ended up in a circle of people who I'm now friends with. After looking through some of their profiles on Facebook, I realized that the bytch that I tried to date is also in this circle of friends. I figured that would eventually make things interesting.

For the past 4 years, these people always invite me to their gatherings via Facebook. Most of the time I can make it, and confirm it through Facebook. The bytch is always in the invite list and every time I can go, she makes some fvcking excuse and can't make it.

Last week, I got an invite to another gathering. I saw this bytch was invited, so I figured I'd do an experiment. I blocked her ass on Facebook so she couldn't see if I was coming or not. I wanted to know if it was my presence that was stopping her from making an appearance, or her excuses were genuine.

Saturday comes, and I bring my GF with me to the gathering. We all start chatting about random BS, and I'm pretty much the center of attention. We're having a great time, and lo and behold the bytch shows up (without her husband none-the-less). Doesn't say hi, just kinda avoids the space I'm in. She starts talking to one of our friends who begins to fill her in on things we were conversing about, mainly the funny 5hit that I've been talking about. I have no clue what was going through her brain at that point.

She ended up avoiding the social circle and started playing with one of the kids that was brought along. I'm still the entertainment, and continued to be it until it was time for me to leave. One of our friends was exclaiming that the party was going to suck the moment I left.

Anyway, we ended up leaving and that's when I unblocked her from Facebook.

I have no clue what's going to happen from this point. Will she come to these social gatherings now that she sees I'm not a threat? Will she continue to avoid me? I have no clue what her fvcking problem is. I mean, I did some pretty AFC 5hit back then, but I was 18, stupid, desperate, and a virgin. You'd think I fvcked her mom in the ass while she was sleeping.

Anyway, the next few gatherings should be interesting.
Would you tap it now if you have an opportunity?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny to see the power you have over her.

When someone react to you in that way you know there is something there.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny to see the power you have over her.

When someone react to you in that way you know there is something there.
You know, I vacillate between wanting to nut on her face one more time and indifference. I actually had my first girlfriend try to add me on LinkedIn the other day. Blew my mind, I was like "you behaved like you did at the end of our relationship and you want me to add you to my network?" B*tch must have been out of her f*cking mind. Did she actually think I was going to add her? Once you take the trash out, don't go down to the can to re-inspect it, you threw it out for a reason.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably. She doesnt really look much different from back then.
Its funny cause I tried to bang some chick I had a hard on for back in high school. I didn't have the level of interaction you did though so I tried to come back as a new person but she still remembered me lol

You probably raised her level of attraction in you with your social proof and acting aloof from her when you saw her. If you can catch her by herself it might be worth making a proactive move on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I vacillate between wanting to nut on her face one more time and indifference. I actually had my first girlfriend try to add me on LinkedIn the other day. Blew my mind, I was like "you behaved like you did at the end of our relationship and you want me to add you to my network?" B*tch must have been out of her f*cking mind. Did she actually think I was going to add her? Once you take the trash out, don't go down to the can to re-inspect it, you threw it out for a reason.
Indifference is by far the best option and treat her like everybody else.
If she happened to amuse/entertain or interest you afterward you can act accordingly.