BxPrince's Workout/Diet Logbook

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm going to need some assistance here. Now I don't know why in the world I'm having problems with chicks, last chick I took out seems to be still with her boyfriend who I heard she broke up with before I took her out. Every girl I try to pursue something with it ends up in failure and it never gets as far as even a 2nd date, most of the time not even a 1st. The only thing I can think of right now is my weight. So that is what I'm going to work on.

The way I would like this to work is I'm going to start logging everything that I do daily here, what I ate, what activities I did, what excersizes I did, how much weight I used, and what time I did them. Now what I'm asking of you is to monitor those logs and see what I'm doing wrong and suggest certain needed changes.

I'm currently around 225lbs - 235lbs, my build is somewhat stocky. I'm about 5'10/5'11.

This first one is not gonna be very detailed since I don't remember the times, but this is how today went. Also I didn't get much sleep the previous two days since I was working, I probably had about 4 hours sleep in total for both days so today made up for it.

-7/12/2007

3:00AM - Went to sleep.

Around 3 PM - Woke up. Ate about 3 spoons of white rice with chopped steak and gravy. Drank a cup of water

4:00PM - Went back to sleep.

Around 6 PM - Woke up, had a big bowl of apple jacks. and went outside to chill with friends.

10:45PM - Came home from hanging out. (While hanging out I did about 40 minutes of walking). Went on the computer.

Around 12 AM - Ate a low fat yogurt and a small cup of ice cream. Watched a movie.

Around 12:40 AM - Got upset and decided I needed to lose weight. Set goal to do 100 push ups to work off frustration. Managed to do:

-100 jumping jacks
- 30 push ups
- 5 dips
- about 10 mins of shadow boxing with 8lb weights in each hand.
- 5-7 minutes of jumproping

Around 1:50AM - Hit the showers. Drank a full cup of water.

2:05AM - Drank another cup of water, back on the computer. Probably going to hit the sack around 3 AM again.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Where To Start sticky. It's given amazing results to so many people.

You're going to have to overhaul your lifestyle, your eating habits, and your workout schedule.

Depending on your goals, motivation and dedication, it will take you 3 - 18 months to feel satisfied with the results.

What exactly is it that you want out of your body?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Read the Where To Start sticky. It's given amazing results to so many people.

You're going to have to overhaul your lifestyle, your eating habits, and your workout schedule.

Depending on your goals, motivation and dedication, it will take you 3 - 18 months to feel satisfied with the results.

What exactly is it that you want out of your body?
well right now, I'm the right mass that I want to be. I can see some ab definition aswell.

The main thing I want is to get rid of the layer of fat over my abs so they're more defined along with toning up my chest, they look more like man boobs right now. And getting rid of the love handles. I've also been losing some muscle in my arms lately because I haven't been working out so i'm looking to regain that.

So I want to retain my mass but increase and define my muscle. I'm not really looking to go below 200lbs.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have some history in lifting then, I take it?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
you have some history in lifting then, I take it?
Not really, I ate a lot as a child so I was fat then I started getting taller. Then with basketball and karate during highschool and MMA last year while in college, things started to even out. I've only done occasional lifting, in high school I'd use the weight room, while in college I'd use my friend's bench press set every now and then and whatever weight/medicineball work outs I was given to do while I was doing MMA.

I can upload a pic of my build if you'd like to get an understanding of my frame.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read the where to start thread and i'm going to start putting a routine into my lifestyle.

7/13/2007

3:00AM - Went to sleep.

12:45PM - Woke up. Ate a handful of shrimp fried rice with a chicken wing. Went back to sleep.

Around 2:30PM - Woke up and went outside. Ate half of a sandwich (Ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salt/pepper, and vinegar on a role). Saved the other half for later. Chilled with friends.

10:20PM - Came home and ate the other half of the sandwich. Ate a low fat yogurt.

11:00PM - Friends came over to vent, I drank a 40 and a 22. Had a blast till 4 AM when we all knocked out.