Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

buying clothes on ebay. kinda sleepy. help.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i decided to pick some shiit up on ebay for school. is this the cheapest, legitimate way to good clothes (looking for american eagle, abercrombie, holister, the usual prep stuff) or is there something better?

oh yeah!! is "relaxed" mean "bootcut". or what is the synonym for that exactly. thanks kids.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've had good experieces guying clothing off of ebay, but beaware of bootleg clothing from asia.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont forget the lacoste...high class right there

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it is che cheapest way to buy good clothes, BUT those clothes may not fit you well, and bad fitting clothes are no good! Look for people with a returns policy and be prepaired for the fact that at least half of what you buy may not fit you well.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any reason you don't go to the stores you've mentioned, try on the clothes, make notes as to what it is that you want, go home, log on to ebay, and purchase them knowing that they'll fit?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never bought clothes on ebay so I'm not sure how that works. But Have you tried going to the websites of these stores? They usually have excellent Clearance items. AE has really nice items in there clearance section. Just like Diablo said go to the store and try on the clothes so you know what fits.:up:

Scumfrog

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a lot of fake designer clothing sold on ebay. generally speaking, if an article of clothing would normally cost $200 in a store and someone is selling it on ebay for $20... use your head.
But don't get me wrong, you can still get some great deals on clothes.

Last edited:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
Is there any reason you don't go to the stores you've mentioned, try on the clothes, make notes as to what it is that you want, go home, log on to ebay, and purchase them knowing that they'll fit?
Thats a good idea, only problem is that you are not likely to find the clothes on ebay unless its a football shirt.

Have you noticed how clothes shops have diffrent clothes everytime you go in there. They cant stock the same items they need to have huge variety, as a result there are soo many diffrent clothes made so good luck trying to find the same thing on ebay.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
Thats a good idea, only problem is that you are not likely to find the clothes on ebay unless its a football shirt.

Have you noticed how clothes shops have diffrent clothes everytime you go in there. They cant stock the same items they need to have huge variety, as a result there are soo many diffrent clothes made so good luck trying to find the same thing on ebay.
yeah im with you. plus theres no abercrombie/lacoste nearby.

anyways i bought two abercrombie polos and one ralph lauren polo. its weird...they all have tags and crap, but one abercrombie polo is bigger than the other. theyre both marked small though. i think i may just make the trip to the abercrombie and return it (i think that'll fly) and spend the seventy bucks on something else.

its crazy, i got them for about 25 bucks each, and that includes shipping. and theyre real as hell, very nice shirts.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get really good deals on ebay, as stated before. I just bought 3 lacoste polos for 50, 70 including tax and shipping. Not too shabby considering each shirt is originally 70$. Ebay rocks my socks.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
You can get really good deals on ebay, as stated before. I just bought 3 lacoste polos for 50, 70 including tax and shipping. Not too shabby considering each shirt is originally 70$. Ebay rocks my socks.
Well if you can get a shirt your sure you like and it fits you half the time and costs 1/3 of the price it is well worth it, especialy as you can sell on the ones that dont fit.

I will still not buy on ebay, i like to see the shirt in real life and make sure i like how it looks in relaity not just in a photo where you cant even judge how it feels.