Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Buy me a Drink."

Don_Blanco

Reaction score
Post your Lines here on how you would respond to a woman asking you that question.

(Note: Most Don Juan's say that you shouldn't buy a woman a drink to pick her up. So post your lines on what to say next.)

Thanks!

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why? What's that going to do for me?"

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search, I think there's a thread on this, but my favourite reply is 'sure, if you buy me one first!' It's polite and will be interpreted well if her intentions are good, but will also be a good put down if she's just a money grubber.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen to me many times.

I would usually say something C+F like "Gee, I was going to ask you to buy ME one. :)" or something like that.

However those responses didn't really get me anywhere.

What does work though is this.

After she asks you to buy her a drink ask her for her name. Then say, "Sure! I'll get you a drink come follow me." If you're extra smooth you can take her hand to ensure she follows along. Pick a random chump/stranger who is sitting at a table and take her over to him. With her behind you, quietly introduce yourself to the guy and ask him his name.

Then say, "Well Chico good to meet you. I just came over to tell you that my friend Sally is dying to meet you." Turn around and present Sally to him. Put your hand behind her back and literally direct her in front of the guy.

Then make your introductions. "Chico, this is Sally. Sally, meet Chico. Sally is a very fun and adventurous gal and I thought you two should meet."

Then, just smile at Sally, quietly* wish her luck with that drink, and get the hell outta there. (*I say "quietly" cuz you don't really want the guy to know what you're up to. You have no beef with this dude so why be an arsehole. Anyway,

I've used this twice. Both times the chicks came looking for me later and wouldn't leave me alone. Eventually they were the ones buying ME drinks.

The reason this works is because hot chicks are used to chumps doing shyt for them all the time. It puts you above those guys and demonstrates confidence, cleverness, ****iness, and a sense of humour.

Some may argue that doing this might result in you losing the girl to Chico. What-the-fawk-ever! You don't really want a chick like this anyway. She's rude and a user! Your goal with these types is to f*ck 'em and catch a sudden case of amnesia. :)

Good luck.

Last edited:

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster... that's beautiful. I'm using that one tonight at the club.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
say, "sure okay". go to the bar, get yourself a drink, get her a glass of water, and pop it down in front of her. wait for the reaction. give her a devlish smile. if no reaction, give her a devlish smile.

if she gets pizzed at this tease, get up and go elsewhere without a word. if she laughs or smiles or cracks back at you, you're in.

better effect if you do this in front of her friends because you score DJ points with all of them in the group.

or,

just say 'no' and continue with the convo. 'no' is a powerful word for hot chicks. they never hear it because they have 'yes' men chumping around them constantly.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone asked me that i would say, okay what do you want?
They would then tell me and i would then ask them for the money before i go to get it and refuse to get anything unless they give me some money, unless of course it was my girlfriend. :D

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Buy me a drink"

You: "I'll make you a deal. You buy me a drink, and I'll buy you breakfast"

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: buy me a drink

So you go to the bar, and order your favorite drink. Pay, take it, and drink it right there...

Her: :O Hey, I thought you were gonna buy ME a drink?>

Me: What? You said Me? I just thought you said buy a drink. Oh, well, in that case. Sure.

Proceed to buy another drink. Drink it right in front of her.

Her: :O (ok, by this time shes either pissed or intrigued. If shes intrigued, start rapport. If shes pissed or disinterested, just say
" Ironic that it is I that wasted your time. Bye" and generally give her the cold shoulder...shell probably come back later for you anyway)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, a girl that suggests I buy her a drink will go thirsty.

Typically, I will say, "Just one drink? Wouldn't you like me to buy you two?".

Of course, she'll bite and say yes. To which I reply, "Sure. As long as you buy me one first." Then I pull a twenty out of my wallet and ask her where her money is. Out of maybe twenty drink *****s, only one has ever taken me up on my offer. The rest always claim they have no money. Then I tell them to get out of the bar and go get a job.

Reaction score
"Do I look like a Symp sucka to you? Why don't you go over there and find one of those fools to buy you a dring and while your at it have him buy me one too."

"I don't buy poisen for people"

"Why don't you buy me a drink"

"I beg your pardon? Did you just ask me to buy you a drink like a dime store ho?"

"What are you some kind of lichor pimp?" "Buy me a drink"

"Do I look like Richy Rich to you baby? Hell I'm lookin for a fine young lady to buy me a drink...do you know any?"

After a woman has asked me to buy her a drink she has lost all respect in my eyes and I desire nothing to do with her. I truely hate women who use symps to buy them drinks all night.

To me that is disrespectful to me and my pimpin. It makes me wonder if I look like a fool to her. And I will begin to analyze my game.

I haven't had this asked in quite some time now but there is always next weekend.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Her: "Buy me a drink"
Me: "You sound like the wino/bum down the street"

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm in a club or a bar and a woman asks me to buy her a drink, I always tell them this: "Buy you a drink? No, I'm sorry sweetie but there are about a 100 guys in here who would probably love to buy you a drink." When a woman asks you something like that, it is simply a test. What is she testing you for? She is trying to quickly determine what kind of guy that you are. If you buy her that drink, you fall into the wuss-sugar daddy-a b*tch can use and take advantage of me-approval seeker catagory. On the other hand, if you politely refuse and suggest that she take her little game elsewhere (in a Don Juan kind of way like in my example above), she will if nothing else respect you as a real man who had the balls to tell her no even though she may be a hot looking chick. It shows her that you can't and won't be used, that you have inner strength, that you don't need her, and that you won't give her something to pay for your time with her. You'll be surprised how a woman's interest level will go way up after saying something like that. You've already separated yourself from the other AFC's in the club who are only too eager to trick off of their money for this skank b*tch.