Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Buy –to- let Mortgages ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone had any experiences with these ? What are the risks ?

2 of my friends have just gone for one and seem to think there will be no issues

I’m concerned as for a start this the second mortgage they’re going for .....

They both have loans , bills a mortgage and now another mortgage that is potentially going to need paying if they can’t get tenants in straight away

(which for the house they are buying in its current location i don’t think it will be that easy )

From my POV it sounds an incredibly risky move and i am surprised the bank has agreed, especially when we are all in our very early 20’s and not exactly earning mega money

Am i missing something here ?

What happens if the property can’t actually get tenants ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea this is what i thought

2 mortgages is costing them something like 600 bucks a month each

thats before you even get started on any bills / taxes / credit cards & loans they have

they earn like 1200 a month

i have warned them that unless they get long term tenants into that second property almost immediately they are running the risk of bankrupting themselves

my words are falling on deaf ears.......as you can imagine

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
2 of my friends have just gone for one and seem to think there will be no issues

They both have loans , bills a mortgage and now another mortgage that is potentially going to need paying if they can’t get tenants in straight away

(which for the house they are buying in its current location i don’t think it will be that easy )
This is the sort of stupidity that will lead to another economic crisis. Banks relax and start handing out funny money. It's just like tornadoes.....weather man cries wolf 49 times in a row and on number 50.....devastation that no one saw coming.

sanamgulzar

Reaction score