"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Butthurt women

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
A young woman that I know she's married has become sensitive around me over the last couple years, I didn't know her in the past, known her other half for years. I was teasing her the other day it wasn't offensive, she wouldn't look at me later on in the day. Its a problem I encounter a lot with single or taken women that have gotten to know me they get so fvcking sensitive with me. Makes me think why do I even bother interacting with women just ignore them all.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
50% chance she's not happy in her marriage.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
And a 50+% chance shes happy but would step out.
They have kids so not a chance I would get involved. I wouldn’t get involved it would cause so much sh*t. She is my body type thou right height nice build she’s attractive.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Seen her today she was giving me the I like you look ;) you know that twinkle in their eyes and smile. I wouldn't ever get involved with her too much of an ugly mess. I've gotten used to having women acting this way with me, I'm a likeable guy, old school, really have to watch what I say and my actions. Its so easy for me to hurt a girl's feelings I don't do it intentionally, women that get to know me get sensitive, some of them it feels like I'm in a relationship with them without sex.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top