Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

But what if I don't like clubs?

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read my journal you already know this. But this problem came back to haunt me for the 1000th time and it really ruined my day. I'm pissed at myself.

Here is the deal; I f*cking hate clubs and especially the music they play. I can't stand that sh*t. It completely puts me off balance when I'm in there. I tried to like it many times and try to just have fun... but I just can't do something that's not a part of me. Sure, when I'm in there with friends, we have fun. But the music is just a continues annoying noise in the background that distracts me and prevents me from really reaching a level of state. Needless to say, I really really suck at getting girls in a club environment even though I'm a good looking guy. My cold approaching is actually not that bad; I can get numbers every now and then while I'm waiting for the bus.

Last week for example. I had this introduction camp for my college where I had to lead new students around the city (awesome). There was this absolutely gorgeous girl. Really, she was just drop dead beautiful in a natural way. Just a tiny hint of makeup, great blue eyes and long brown hair... great figure and she was just fun. I liked her instantly and we just clicked. She laughed at my jokes, good eye contact, kino back and forth, we laughed... it was just there, you know? I felt like I could make something happen. At night, everyone went into this huge tent where they played club music. She asked me to dance and I was just awkward and kinda rejected it because I didn't really knew what to do. I can't dance to music I hate deeply. I just can't. The way she looked at me when we occasionally walked into each other told me clearly she wanted me to do something, but I just couldn't. I was just too awkward and uncomfortable, which made me insecure, especially because I was into this girl.

Needless to say, things were weird the next day. I asked her number as she left, but she kinda evaded the question.

Me: You're leaving?
Her: Yea, my mom picks me up
Me: Ah I see. Hey, I'd like to see you again. You want to hang out sometime?
Her: Hang out? Hang out as in?
Me: You know, grab a drink, have a chat
Her: Yea... well... eh...
Me: Just give me your number, I'll give you a call
Her: Hmm... I'll give my number to one of the people of the organization here, so that you can get it from them...

I just laughed

Me: It's okay if you say "no", too

She gave me a warm, yet a little awkward smile.

Her: Yea... we'll talk about it ok?
Me: Sure. Have a nice trip home, you

Yea, I know I ruined it. She was just too sweet to simply blow me off.

It wasn't the first time something like this happened. I want this sh*t handled because it pisses me off. I'm especially pissed that I ruined this one. Normally I just laugh it off when a girl rejects me, but I felt like we had something going, and I really liked this girl. She was really hot, really cute and really a lot fun; while actually having brains. That's a rare combination.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you "reject" the offer to dance? If you did it alright, most girls wouldn't refuse to give you their number if they're genuinely into you.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
how did you "reject" the offer to dance? If you did it alright, most girls wouldn't refuse to give you their number if they're genuinely into you.
I was like: "nah, this is not really my music. I'm more an old skool kinda guy"

It was just awkward from that moment on, man.

I hate to over analyze this sh*t because that leads to nowhere, but I did ask her as she was walking with a couple of classmates. So maybe it was that. But yea, that's thinking too much. I was the one who did something wrong.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Here is the deal; I f*cking hate clubs and especially the music they play. I can't stand that sh*t. It completely puts me off balance when I'm in there. I tried to like it many times and try to just have fun... but I just can't do something that's not a part of me.

You are completely missing the point. It doesn't matter what you like, you have to adapt to what others like. You are so focused on what makes you happy instead of aiming for others to have a good time when they are with you. You have to make others feel good about themselves, then results will come.

Last week for example. I had this introduction camp for my college where I had to lead new students around the city (awesome). There was this absolutely gorgeous girl. Really, she was just drop dead beautiful in a natural way. Just a tiny hint of makeup, great blue eyes and long brown hair... great figure and she was just fun. I liked her instantly and we just clicked. She laughed at my jokes, good eye contact, kino back and forth, we laughed... it was just there, you know? I felt like I could make something happen. At night, everyone went into this huge tent where they played club music. She asked me to dance and I was just awkward and kinda rejected it because I didn't really knew what to do.I can't dance to music I hate deeply. I just can't. The way she looked at me when we occasionally walked into each other told me clearly she wanted me to do something, but I just couldn't. I was just too awkward and uncomfortable, which made me insecure, especially because I was into this girl.

Again, see the previous point. You are so concerned what this absolutely gorgeous and most beautiful girl in the world thinks of you and your dancing, that you don't care she doesn't have a good time. You are more concerned about yourself than her. Is that sexy? Does that sound like a fun guy? Does that sound like a confident guy? You should have asked her 30 min before she asked you, showed her some new dance moves, and made sure she had a good time with you. The most important thing in the world for Girls is to want to HAVE a GOOD TIME.

Needless to say, things were weird the next day. I asked her number as she left, but she kinda evaded the question.

Me: You're leaving?
Me: Ah I see. Hey, I'd like to see you again. You want to hang out sometime?

You rejected her for a dance the night before and you want her number now? Dude, does that make sense to you? Change the roles. If you asked a girl to dance and she said no, then the next day she came and asked your phone number, wouldn't you question it and wonder why?

Also dude, don't say "hang out" to girls. Girls like specific things, times and dates, details. "Hang out" could mean would you like to have sex like Basic Instinct or go for ice cream. Way too open for interpretation.

Her: Hang out? Hang out as in?
Me: You know, grab a drink, have a chat
Her: Yea... well... eh...
Me: Just give me your number, I'll give you a call
Her: Hmm... I'll give my number to one of the people of the organization here, so that you can get it from them...

I just laughed

Me: It's okay if you say "no", too

She gave me a warm, yet a little awkward smile.

Her: Yea... we'll talk about it ok?
Me: Sure. Have a nice trip home, you

Yea, I know I ruined it. She was just too sweet to simply blow me off.

It wasn't the first time something like this happened. I want this sh*t handled because it pisses me off. I'm especially pissed that I ruined this one. Normally I just laugh it off when a girl rejects me, but I felt like we had something going, and I really liked this girl. She was really hot, really cute and really a lot fun; while actually having brains. That's a rare combination.
Me: Oh you're leaving already?
Me: Just like to apologize for yesterday. My dancing needs a little work and they weren't really playing my type of music. Perhaps I could make it up to you? I know this great coffee shop around the corner where they import the beans from Columbia. Would you care to join me tomorrow afternoon?

When asking for a number, you have to something in common with girls, teach them something, protect them. Not just that they are attractive and you want to have sex with her.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it matters what you like or don't like. If you don't like clubs or dancing, don't bother with them. there are plenty of girls who don't like clubs or dancing either; you just have to find where the girls who like the same things you do hang out.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
You know what...

You are not looking for answers...you are looking for a confirmation in that little head!

Question yourself, answer yourself...that will do it...
I don't completely understand what you're trying to say.

Well, you guys got any good suggestions on how I should carry on with this girl? She hasn't told me "no", and my own rule is that I don't stop untill I'm told to **** off. Should I add her on myspace, should I just walk up and make a chat... hell; I really don't know anymore. It feels like I can come really close, but I always **** it up in the end.

It seems that I'm just programmed to do everything wrong. And it's not that I don't try either. I'm getting tired of try and fail, try and fail, etc. It feels like I'm improving, but in the end I can't get the girls I really want. The ones I don't really give a **** about and actually dislike, they became attracted to me since I started this self-improvement ****. It's better than before, but definitely not what I want. And I want this girl I'm talking about.

Don't worry, it's not oneitis... but like I said, I just really like this one.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen snowdog,

i'm getting an hunch feeling, that you are just following the rules too much. don't buy too much into the dating coaches.

see, i'm not going to orate here. i'd just say one thing. Carlos Xuma once said, the most important thing in picking women up is READING THEM! read her. try to understand where you stand with her. if she wants you to push further, do it. if she wants you to stop, stop.

another thing, 'stop' means just try another approach to the game with her. i'd say a bit of making her jealous would do great difference to your game.

and just my two cents, don't be obdurate on 'making the ho say no'. it only makes you a foolish jerk.