Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

But What Did SHE Get YOU For Valentines?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just glancing over JPforTally's thread about how Valentines Day is a holiday for chumps, paying out for women. I always bought my boyfriend's nice gifts, dinner and such. Are you guys telling me that your girlfriends aren't doing ANYTHING to make you feel special???

If they did get you something, what was it?

If they DID NOT get you anything, what do you wish you got?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got me a Candy box of Reeses and a card. I got her the same with two rose assortment

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a couple of invitations for a post Valentines weekend get together. I'm guessing that these women didn't want to pressure me into thinking that we're exclusive and had to do an "official" Valentines get together. It's so much easier when they are trained. ;)

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's my point... Why do you have to get somebody something on this stupid made up holiday?

I never said women don't get men anything - though from my experience women usually aren't as obligated to get the man as expensive a gift, if anything at all. I just said that most men go through the entire hassle not because they want to - but because they feel they have to in order to avoid strife.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
But that's my point... Why do you have to get somebody something on this stupid made up holiday?

I never said women don't get men anything - though from my experience women usually aren't as obligated to get the man as expensive a gift, if anything at all. I just said that most men go through the entire hassle not because they want to - but because they feel they have to in order to avoid strife.
Only twice in my life I have had women send flowers to me in the office. It was kinda cool. Oh yeah, a woman did leave some candy and a card at my desk yesterday.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
I was just glancing over JPforTally's thread about how Valentines Day is a holiday for chumps, paying out for women. I always bought my boyfriend's nice gifts, dinner and such. Are you guys telling me that your girlfriends aren't doing ANYTHING to make you feel special???

If they did get you something, what was it?

If they DID NOT get you anything, what do you wish you got?
My ex-gf ALWAYS gave me presents. Even on ordinary days.

I almost never gave her anything. Not because of "playa skillz" or anything, I was just too fvcking broke! She knew it. She paid concerts when I did not have the cash, movies, etc.

It's a giving frame I guess. She was also VERY good in bed, like she loved to please me. And took care of me when I was sick.

Yes, it is a giving frame. :D

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got me a bunch of little things. Mostly personal and inside joke kind of things. She bought plastic handcuffs from the 99 cent store, a small cheap box of chocolates, a box of the candy - nerds to joke that im a nerd, a big chocalate fish in a box that says "your a keeper" and a frame with a picture of us in it.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate1 - stopped by her house real quick gave her a small teddy bear + gummy bears, cost me $4 total. got a small cake in return

plate2 - ended up spending the evening with her. got her a small teddy bear + gummy bears, again $4. she paid for my drinks at the bar

pretty even all in all I think, since neither of them are LTRs

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got me a Gen 5 Ipod.

I got her some plants for her balcony - she just moved. I figured they would last longer than flowers - and picked up ther dinner tab.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
I had a girl buy me a $100 Fossil watch. I didn't get her anything. Kinda felt a little bad for a minute. But then I remembered I gave her one of my rings I've had for like 6 years. It cost me about $10 back in the day.

GGTW
LOL.

Gimme the girl's number.
I got some quarters I need changed into $100s.