Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

But She's My Daughter's Age!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious how other fathers have reconciled this thought when attractive younger women show interest in you?

If you don't have some awkward feelings about what you wold think about your own sweet daughter meeting a man your age then I wonder about your Father cred...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't have any children, so I'm spared all these feelings.

I notice a lot of fathers resent or even outright hate their daughters boyfriends though, no matter what their age. In some cultures, fathers pair their young girls off with older men as husbands because they are mature and established, and able to properly care for them.
I guess fathers don't like older men messing with their daughters because they think they will take advantage of them. It's not like older men are just inherently evil. Are they?

Don't think the younger guys won't also be looking to get busy with the daughters though! But some might be too clumsy and awkward to get the job done.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most fathers will likely in with their daughter decision, as long they see that their girl is doing fine and happy with the man.. I dont see any issues here.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bang the young hottie first and deal with your feelings afterwards.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't have any children, so I'm spared all these feelings.

I notice a lot of fathers resent or even outright hate their daughters boyfriends though, no matter what their age. In some cultures, fathers pair their young girls off with older men as husbands because they are mature and established, and able to properly care for them.
I guess fathers don't like older men messing with their daughters because they think they will take advantage of them. It's not like older men are just inherently evil. Are they?

Don't think the younger guys won't also be looking to get busy with the daughters though! But some might be too clumsy and awkward to get the job done.
Younger dudes are more liable to be violent. If anything an older dude gets taken advantage of in the younger situation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If I had a daughter, I'll encourage her to date a more older matured man.

Someone she can learn from, experience life more, be more emotionally grounded and be guided to a righteous path.

No young man her age can ever do that.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I told mine to date older. One listened and one didn’t.
Age of a woman means nothing to me. I have plenty of experiences ready for her. What kind of memories does she want?