Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

But she's gotta boyfriend......

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this slight problem. You see I met this girl that I've been attracted to for a while. But she always had a boyfriend. She broke up with him for like a week and now I think they are back together. But I was wondering if it would be cool to still mack on her or if it would be ****blocking or something. I don't know her boyfriend so I don't think it would be. She talks to me and seems a little interested but I still don't know.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you continue with your gameplan as if he was never there. If she does not want to cheat, she will let you know, and that's your cue to next her but keep her a possibility in the future (tell her that she should keep in touch) and then move on...plenty of other single, attractive chicks.

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow good luck man..hope you've got good mackin skills...
I took a girl to my HC that had a bf at her school...We ended up with a whole lotta kino action and one goodnight kiss[i felt wrong trying to make ehr cheat, so i never bumped the kino level up, she led the way] and she told her bf lol.:confused:
Don't get into a situation where u really like her, and feel worthless when she goes with her boyfriend.
If you dunno her boyfriend go for it. You know her boyfriend, let ehr lead the way and if shes worth it..he might wnat to beat your ass[hah i'm there in mine little life]..
good luck man
sorry i got off topic.:p

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust girls who will cheat on their boyfriends with me. They're just hookups to me.

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all the help. I'll keep on the game plan, but I have one other question. Should I start kino with her?? Or should I wait to see the deal or what??

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo man im in the same boat as you.

This chick with a b/f has VERY HIGH IL in me. I am going to call her this weekend because she gave me her digits of course.

I say Fucc her wack boyfriend. Ever see the movie Scarface? Yeah thats right, Tony Montana straight up jacked Michelle Pfeiffer because that old dude was a buster.

Thats my mindstate.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For 1 if I was her BF I would kick your ass... But yeah I guess if I was in your situation why the hell not?

Just remember though if a girl will leave her BF for you or cheat on her BF for you then you end up hookin up she might cheat on you just as well...

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^ Very viable point.

But the different between you and her boyfriend should be that he is a AFC and you are a DJ. No comparison there.

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to have no problem with using kino on other guys girls, but when i saw someone macking on my girlfriend once, you realise how much it hurts you, so seeing as im a nice guy i dont want to put another guy through it

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
can you smell it... it's... ONEITIS!!

Ditch her. I hate to be harsh but I want to tell you how I see it: ALL YOU'RE DOING is stroking her ego. She's PLAYING YOU because she knows she can always fall back to her bf. Meanwhile, you're the little lamb getting led down the tempting trail... then BOOM you see her mackin with her bf and u feel like crap (lamb gets eaten by bear).

NEXT HER. The ONLY - ONLY - ONLY way you can get her is she has to know that you're worth more than her bf.

Easy: her bf is a d*ck. you just hang tight and pretty soon she "realizes her mistaken ways" and dumps him for you. boom.

Reality: She's WITH her bf for a REASON. (he's probably a jock, attractive, popular, AFC, whatever.. but she's WITH him, at least). Now you're fighting against what he has to offer against what you have to offer. Now, unless this girl is damn smart and pretty special, she's still a HIGHSCHOOL girl and would rather be around a popular athelete than with a decent, life-loving, fun, caring, funny, down-to-earth guy (YOU).

Why compete? Instead, let HER do the fighting. You DETACH, back off, be INDIFFERENT. Flirt with other girls. Show her that you're enjoying life regardless of her, and whether she wants to be part of that excitement is up to her. When she's with you, you show her the time of her life. Then you GO AWAY. Now, SHE HAS TO DECIDE who she wants to spend her time with. The bf who's always there for her, or this care-free guy who she can't put a finger on. MAKE HER WORK FOR YOU!!! She'll wake up and realize that YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU GET HER, AND SHE CAN'T HAVE YOU!!! ...NOW SHE WANTS TO HAVE YOU!!

...and boom. you're in.

(hope that made sense tell me if it doesn't)

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Made a LOT of sense, and I appreciate all the advice. I overheard one of her friends talking the other day about how her and boyfriend spend a lot of time together, whether its going out to eat, or going to a buddy's house. She made it seem like that she likes him a lot. Like the only time that I get to see her is switching classes, so their's not a whole lot to talk about in like 3 minutes. So I just keep the convo lite and make her laugh. I WISH there was something I could do to let her no that I am an all around better guy. You see, her bf is a baseball player and teacher's kid and pretty popular. Which I'm not saying I'm not popular. She is in a lower grade than me so she hangs out with her friends and I hang out with me friends. I have absoultetly no problem hangin around with her friends though if the time came. So I don't know whether to flirt with HER grade level girls or MY grade level friends.